Live Update Bugs 01/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This has been the case since launch. I'm not sure if it's intended or not but IIRC in TBM Crypt of Sul which has similar penalties until progression was complete mercs would still be operating with a lower HP/M/E pool. The Crypt of Sul effect was just a lot easier to deal with than the drain in Kor'sha.
    PlayNice likes this.
  2. PlayNice New Member

I could have sworn that they fixed that to not hit your mercs if you had the Essence of the Dragon done =/
  3. Moege Augur

You are not imagining things. Should not land on merc/pet no matter what you progression.

Absor needs to go back ;)
  4. Quixotic Journeyman

Well... when they 'revamped' chanter, ranger, beastlord dots to be 10x... and didn't even double bard dots... no, they won't be useful, especially when mobs are designed with far, far more hps.
  5. Razorfall Augur

bards just got an 30 rank aa line that increases the damage by a huge amount.
    it's also really fricking expensive. my last rank was 46 i think and i'm not even halfway done with it.
  6. Eaiana Augur

The combat starting emotes from the Sarnaks in Scorched Woods seem to be phrased incorrectly:

a sarnak enthusiast says, 'Weaves a mystical symbol into the air as he attacks!'

I think the designer intended for the 'says' part to not be there.
  7. Sikanle Lorekeeper

Keep getting messages that my buffs are wearing off of people in my group. Only problem, they are buffs that my class can not cast.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Hludwolf Developer

There are a very few guilds right now, less than 10 total across all servers, that are not saving their rosters properly. We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
  9. mackal Augur

If they're using the PC/NPC only flag for those spells, then mercs are considered PCs for that :p
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I reported this to Absor.
    Eaiana likes this.
  11. Imak Augur

^^ similar in the Doorstep of War raid in Lcea.

a flame assaulter says, 'a flame assaulter's shield reflects blah blah something...'

The spam through /say is positively phenomenal. Literally hundreds of messages.
  12. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Are only guild *rosters* affected?
    We still try to figure out what happened to the <Raging Fury> guild hall interieur yesterday.
  13. Adolin_Swifthammer New Member

Lol, I just came back to the game after 10 years and was wonder why I couldn't get out. Bad luck with my timing!

14. Ryanxp Augur

Dark Reign faction tunnel exits are locked by rock rubble piles, unable to enter or exit on both exits, in Lavastorm Mountains (traveling to Broodlands). This is at least true on Cazic Thule server and has been this way since patch update
  15. JolineSZ Augur

I petitioned the Guild Hall of Raging Fury on Antonius Bayle yesterday. All interior is gone, only the Yard items are left.
  16. telechir Elder

I don't think this is a new bug related to the patch, but:

Rogue Combat Abilities -

Using the drop down menu by right clicking a combat ability button in the combat abilities window lists "Arcwork/Aspbleeder Discipline" and "Knifeplay Discipline" as timer 14 disciplines. The "Fatal/Deadly Aim Disciplines" are listed as timer 15. I believe this was the correct implementation.

However, clicking the "S" combat skills button in the Combat Abilities window to bring up the list of all abilities shows the "Arcwork/Aspbleeder Discs" alone on timer 14, while both "Knifeplay" and Fatal/Deadly Aim" are on timer 15; and this is how it is currently functioning in game.
  17. Quixotic Journeyman

1) AA increases can't really be counted - all classes get AAs, etc, to increase their dps.

2) Even with those increases, a bard singing 4 dot songs is still less DoT damage than a single chanter dot.
  18. Sindaiann Augur

If, as a bard, you use dots on raids on anything but massive amounts of trash adds, you should delete your toon.

Absolutely zero reason a bard should be eating debuff slots on main raid mobs with dots.

Feel free to enjoy them in group content!
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  19. svann Augur

Ironically, those are classified as a say so far as chat filters go. Not that Im arguing with you. Just adding that it would be nice if those emotes were actually classified as an emote instead of a say, so we could filter them separately from "say". Say-emotes tend to spam up my main chat window from when the mobs agro.
  20. Versifier Elder

On the Brekt Server every NPC in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life is in the wrong location. Some of them are in walls, in doors, others are outside when they used to be inside buildings. Makes it especially difficult to find quest NPCs.