[Phinigel] Master PoP Instances Testing Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Jaera Augur

Remember that you're looking at these instances on the test server. The targetable-yet-nameless tree that spawns Darkened Chanting Woodspirit for the shaman 2.0 and the Swirling Monsoon Elemental for Magician 1.5 are also in the zone on test, because the instance is assuming Omens is open and you need them.

I'm not saying it won't spawn on Phinigel, it just might have already been accounted for and won't spawn in PoP era. Its actually a nice look-ahead to Omens for certain fights to spawn in instances.
  2. Ryak Augur

We had someone test killing the raid giants and while two of the three properly dropped medallions,

Neffiken, Lord of Kelek`Vor did not drop any medallions in the instance, incorrectly.
  3. MabbuPhinny Augur

So if the raid Lord Giants are not dropping medals in the Storm sinstance then the Storms instance is not needed at all as the Lord giants do no provide progression flags, and the Giants that do provide components for progression flags are not spawning.

RIP Storms instance.
  4. Rentic Journeyman

Could there be a bug with Neffiken and Jeplek because they spawn instant adds when they go active and if you don't kill all of them before killing the giant you get nothing? Because I had Neffiken drop them and Jeplek did not. I didn't kill all of Jepleks adds before killing him but I did with Neffiken
  5. Tullian Journeyman

I am not sure about Neffiken but iirc you have to kill Jeplek twice?
  6. MabbuPhinny Augur

Yep first one is a decoy.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Halls of Honor trials, still do not have MOTM after the custodian is killed to trigger the events. (Rydda`Dar, for example)
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Nothing in Plane of Time has MOTM.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Doesn't seem like anything in Bastion of Thunder had MOTM either.
  10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It never will. Because you're on test not Phinigel. There is no Agent of Change just regular old instanced PoTime so it will pull the live version.
  11. Polekn Augur

By this logic nothing in openworld zones on test would have MOTM?
  12. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This was tested on Fippy, which has Mitigation on all relevant targets, and has the latest patch.
  13. Apex Elder

All Lords dropped 3 medallions as of 5 minutes before this post
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Surprising. Didn't even know that server still existed / was flagged TLP still. So the rest of the open world Fippy mobs now have Mighty Buff even though when it was current for Fippy none of them did?
  15. Ryak Augur

We tested it again tuesday and it appears to have been fixed as of then.
  16. FurySoul Augur

yes and its largely irrelevant to the server and have not seen examples of how it makes any difference to the player base here on Fippy. Most likely vulak has the same.

EDIT: not every change added to phinny / lj / rf, get added to fippy/vulak. For example, no pick zones, no increased spawn timers for raid mobs, no instances on the static raids.
  17. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Thelin Poxbourne is no longer spawning in PoNightmare instances
  18. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Confirmed. He is not spawning in the instance as of today.
  19. Machen New Member

Guess they heard everyone complaining about their being inconsistent... PoJ trials next?
  20. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

LOL we were just saying the same thing.