Test Update 01/11/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Hadler New Member

I can't say for sure if this is a new bug...
    I just created a fresh character on FV bought a few items from the bazaar and used /testcopy. Logged the character in on test and used /Testbuff. Picked up a J1 tank merc and went to start leveling. I am getting about 1% exp per kill which is way lower than normal. I decided to make an identical character (created on test this time) and testbuffed this one as well. With the same race, class, equipment and merc I am getting roughly 20% exp per kill from the same targets. Something is scewy...
  2. Hadler New Member

Disregard this one... logged to desktop and it's working as normal somehow.
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

Copying this from the Patch Notes/Discussion thread so it doesn't get missed. Looks pretty broken to me. If I had to take a shot in the dark (and I do!) it looks like pets may have had their base AC reduced or removed entirely. Not a pet class or a pet expert but these #'s are a bit ridiculous!

4. Lisyonok Journeyman

Not super important these days but I ran into Lavastorm to have some fun killing a few DoN bosses and the tunnels to camps are sealed off.
    Is this intentional?
  5. Ishtass Augur

Gotta have a rogue picklock to do all old content now.
  6. Intenso Augur

7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The real question we need answered is if it is casting the wrong buff on test. I tested this myself on Beta and Test, and did could not duplicate an issue. So, that means it should be fixed when this test patch goes live.
    Please report bugs with this TEST patch, not live bugs in this thread.
  8. Utdaan Augur

Tested Terris Thule event in PoNightmare B. When you say "Leave" to the AoC inside the instance, you are transported out to the Plane of Tranquility.....

waaaay up in the air above the water. So far up, in fact, that you think that you are under the world. LOL

Is this by design, or is it porting you out to an incorrect Z-axis coordinate?
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Absor confirmed this and will fix it. Thanks