WTB -- PoS Medallions --

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krimzin, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Krimzin Augur

Yes this is real contact me in game 10 krono per medallion on day 1-2. Will buy as many as whoever wants to sell loot rights to.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

LOL

I made a gif for this

good luck!

[IMG]
    Dilf likes this.
  3. Ming Tee Augur

Farm your own scrub.
  4. CaptainSkeet Augur

Smells like an anarchist trying to rile up the population
  5. Guzzle Augur

Let's turn this into an auction, I'll pay 11 per!
  6. Ryak Augur

Smells more like a realistic inevitable result of a stupid decision.
  7. CaptainSkeet Augur

Looks that way. Short term krono farming inc!
  8. Ryak Augur

To be honest, i'm fairly surprised this isn't being closed as against the terms of service, since whoever he buys from is obviously going to be RMTing the proceeds of these kronos.

But i guess DBG doesn't care about that sort of thing (anymore?)
  9. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

That would be like assuming the homeless person asking for change is only going to spend it on booze. It it possible, or even probable? Perhaps. But it wouldn't be fair to simply assume the worst without any evidence.
  10. Astley Augur

Speaking of which...

Hey Xoner, you got any spare change?
  11. MabbuPhinny Augur

Paying 25 Krono per Pair
  12. Krimzin Augur

I have no problem matching or beating this if someone decides to sell them
  13. bodes Augur

If you think EQ is a pay-to-win game you're gonna have a bad time.
  14. Guzzle Augur

What? That doesn't even make sense in this context. Besides that, your notion is silly. This game has become heavily centered around RMT. Just look at how many kronos are being traded for accounts, items, plat, etc. It's not necessarily pay to win via microtransactions... but it has become pay to get far ahead.
  15. bodes Augur

The context of this thread and my comment is raiding in Everquest. Spending krono will never translate into success in this game at the high-end raiding level.

When you get to level 60 shoot me a tell in game and I'd be happy to invite you along on some raids.
  16. Trevalon Augur

You can buy a highly geared character today and be raiding by tonight in almost any of the big 15 guilds and considering the content is so easy now that any guild worth their salt is guaranteed to kill all the raid targets regardless of who is in that raid - well that sounds like P2W to me...

Not to mention were coming up on the expansions where buying no drop raid gear becomes a thing, so you absolutely can buy yourself a good set of raid gear.

Are you trying to argue that only highly skilled people are the ones who can be successful at high end raiding? I hope that is not your premise in this 17 year old very easy game.
  17. Guzzle Augur

Well, for starters I am a pretty highly geared raider, but thank you for trying.. and failing... to be a dbag. Please, what guild are you in? I'm genuinely curious.

Second of all, Everquest is NOT a hard game. You absolutely can be successful by just buying a bunch of kronos, or just buying a character off of a certain place. EQ has one of the simplest game mechanics, and they are very well documented. Even splitting via FD, which isn't highly documented from what I've seen, is pretty easy to master and figure out with a little bit of practice.
  18. Silverado New Member

Prolly Entendre.. That's why he wants to invite you along, helps with their recruitment process to belittle people they don't even know and don't forget the talking out of his a$$, all perfectly acceptable Entendre traits.
    Guzzle likes this.
  19. Caxx Journeyman

this is going to be fun!