Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I found 2 task in the list it was looking for that no-one told me were not completed :/ So... I removed them from the list of tasks it checks for and adjusted the "give 100% anyway" threshold from 98% to 94% (95% is possible now 99% was "possible" before if those tasks existed)
    This should make it in the patch.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm thinking the Unknown DB String 40754-6 is not quite what you had in mind for the spell effect :)

[IMG]
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Looks like it still had a "beta only" flag. Fixed, and it should go live with the next patch.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. svann Augur

In arcstone a spirit stag gives zero xp. The chat window reports you get xp, but the blue bar does not move at all.
  5. Ishtass Augur

Weak con, those never gave exp
  6. mackal Augur

weak cons give very little XP.
  7. svann Augur

They may have been bugged since the beginning but they are not weak con. The con message is exactly the same as the wolves and they also seem the same difficulty as any other dark blue con in the zone.

a spirit stag regards you indifferently -- it appears to be quite formidable.
  8. Goodkitty Augur

(PHINIGEL)

Beastlord AA ability paragon of spirit + Extended Enhancement 4 + Spell casting reinforcement is not stacking together.

Spell casting reinforcement has paragon of spirit lasting for 54-60 seconds by itself. With a Extended enhancement 4 item it does not extend.
  9. svann Augur

/char shows wrong origin
    At some point in the past I set my origin to my race city of Akanon. If I use origin it takes me to Akanon. However /char still shows it as crescent reach.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Not sure if its a new bug since I haven't messed around with AudioTrigger-sets before, but I heard that splitting AT's up in several sets reduced chat lag?

But it seems that if you switch between several audio-trigger-sets, then some bug (sometimes) appends some sort of "whitespace" to the end of some of the patterns, making the pattern-matching fail.

A work-around is that each time you switch to a new AT-set, you delete the whitespaces(maybe its just "spaces") at the end of the patterns, but its cumbersome to check each pattern manually.
  11. Warpeace Augur

In game triggers are just bad.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. svann Augur

Stuff auto-looting that is not in my advloot filter.
    I took my wizzy out to farm some tradeskill mats for an alt to do his trophies. So this is in zones Shirak hasnt been in for maybe years. It is looting everything on every corpse, not asking whether I want it or not, and none of this stuff is found in the advanced loot filter. I guess what I could do is just turn off advloot and go back to clicking corpses? Either that or Ill have to go through my bags and figure out what is trash and then destroy it.
  13. DinkumThinku99 Elder

Just in case...

When you looked at the filter list, did you remember to increase the number of filters for it to show and hit the Search button? By default, the filter list only shows a small number of filters; I normally add a couple of zeros to the default number and then hit Search when I want to check my filters.

You might just be using filters left over from years ago when your character was a lot lower level and that 'trash' wasn't trash to you.
  14. svann Augur

Just in case, I tried that (max search results) and no it still isnt showing. Anyway, a search for greyhopper turns up zero results so its not about exceeding the number of results.

Just for troubleshooting purposes, I also went through the 3 files LF_AG_Shirak_bristle.txt etc and did a text search for greyhopper (which is what I was there for - greyhopper hides) and its not in any of them. Im pretty sure the bug is not a function of how old the items are because when my lower level alt is out it is functioning on old items. I dont think it could be file corruption either because advloot does still function on L105 items, just not when he goes back to lower level zones. And really, its just a text file and if it was corrupt it wouldnt open in notepad.
  15. Zandy New Member

Bloodlaced bow clicky doesn t work as intended. When u click it, it cast Prismatic ward 23 as a buff with a timer. and it doesn t upgrade to 23/23 in general aas.
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

Are the group T1 progression charm, the raid drop progression charm and the ultra rare progression charm also fixed?
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The other group charm runs the exact same script. The raid charms run the problem script as a baseline, then check raids... so yes, they should automatically be fixed.
    adetia likes this.
  18. Hludwolf Developer

Has anyone else ever seen this issue? Need help in reproducing it.
  19. Brudal Augur

Only when i have auto loot all turned on.
  20. svann Augur

I do have autoloot all set on. Its still supposed to use the filters isnt it? Maybe I was misunderstanding what it meant.