EOK Beta Reward release?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightmares, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Nightmares Augur

I'm just curious if anyone has any information about this? I earned 107 beta Tokens during beta and I'd kinda like to run around as an ape! lol
    At the moment nothings been said except this original posting, It's over a month after the expansion went live and almost New Years.
    Just thought I'd ask

2. MrMajestykx Augur

They forgot about it, its on the list with the guild hall problem.
    Nightmares likes this.
  3. Kravn Augur

4. MrMajestykx Augur

good luck on this, just like focuses on belts, this hasnt even had one iota of cognizance from the powers that be.
  5. Sancus Augur

It's the norm for beta rewards to not get given out until quite a while after the expansion launches. It's unfortunate but it's always this way.
  6. Cicelee Augur

Are people really jonesing that much just to look like an orange ape?

I cannot see myself wanting to use it unless I needed to be big for some reason. And that is assuming the actual illusion itself makes you large size. If not, unless the benefit of bonus you get from using it out weighs my mana regen illusion... I am not sure if I will even claim it. But that is me...
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Sancus is right, it's usually a month or 2 at least before the claim is available. Just keep checking your claim window every couple days it will eventually show up.
  8. GoldenFrog Augur

No. People don't like to feel teased, lied to, conned, gypped, or whatever version it is.

If it's to come, that's fine. But you can't blame people for being cynical.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You're gosh darned right I am. The time to impersonate Mojo, the greatest of all helper monkies, can't get here soon enough.

[IMG]

Pray 4 Mojo!
  10. Prathun Developer

Beta rewards for the Empires of Kunark beta have been delivered!
    Thank you for helping us to test the expansion. :D
    Nniki, Sheex, Elricvonclief and 2 others like this.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Finally, my lifelong dream of being able to look like an orange yeti have come true!
  12. NotRumzlug Lorekeeper

Is it intentional for shrink not to work? or for no weapons to show?
  13. Nein Lyves Lorekeeper

I found my aa group shrink worked.
  14. NotRumzlug Lorekeeper

Hm, well Humanoid Reductionizer definetly doesn't seem to work, ill try another clicky maybe!
  15. MrMajestykx Augur

i tried earring of diminuitive and that dont work either
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Spells work, clickies don't by the looks of it.
  17. Angre Augur

Can I be frank?

The Ape is stupid! I want to be a white Yeti! :)
  18. MrMajestykx Augur

I blame Houndini for this.....they knew about our desire for white and because of him they made it orange.....!!!!
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Why is the dreadlands yeti...orange?

[IMG]

This is clearly of the "brute" family!
  20. Sindaiann Augur

The shear fact we can now raid with a force full of monkeys running around is so gratifying.
    Kravn likes this.