@devs Corrupted Hammer of Consternation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Communist Puppy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Communist Puppy Augur

Is there any chance that you could look into adding a pile of fleshless bones in mons letalis back into the game so that shadowknights can complete the quest? It was added as a quality of life change to the game so that both paladins as well as shadowknights could do this quest, as it was not an issue of player power or anything of the sort.
    AnonFrog01 and Xhartor like this.
  2. Catashe Augur

Only problem is that he was apparently put in way late in timeline so unless you think you can talk the devs into it(don't hold your breath) it sadly ain't going to happen
  3. Communist Puppy Augur

They have put in other quality of life issues that arent inera but dont effect power and make the game a better place. Raid window wasnt even a thing for multiple expansion, but it was in from classic, same with corpse runs, coin weight and many other things.
  4. Baldur Augur

All those are game mechanics, not out of era quests or mobs.

Good luck getting them to do this. They didn't do it for the new epic mobs, and I doubt they do it for this. You could certainly argue that the new epic mobs are more quality of life than this would be.
  5. Darallan Elder

They should put it in, its not like its some crazy weapon that will change the game forever. It's a simple utility thing that is self contained inside luclin and rewards a luclin era weapon.
  6. Progress Augur

This needs to be in game ASAP. This is to help keep Paladins from being buttonholed into the rampage tank position for the next 100 years.
    Agrippa likes this.
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bump so Sk's can Ramp tank !
  8. Ryak Augur

Yeah this is silly. If the corrupted hammer is out of era, then the regular hammer is too. What makes an item in or out of era isn't when it was added, but the stats it has and where it is available.

And the stats are identical, if i recall correctly.

In fact, if the item was in fact out of era by 15 expansions like they are currently claiming, it would have +1000 hp/mana and +30 to all heroic stats and it would be OBVIOUS.
    Hadesborne likes this.
  9. Kaponen Lorekeeper

Theres no reason not to add the literally identical SK version so they can help ramp tank moving forward. Bump
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

#makeshadowknightsgreatagain
    Loze likes this.
  11. Kelandi Elder

+1 for this.
  12. Flatbread New Member

Yeah just a questline that changes the class req on the weapon basically, should be in!
  13. SomethingWitty Augur

14. Communist Puppy Augur

any chance for a dev response on this?
  15. Ryak Augur

Me: Not good.
    [the background soundtrack music suddenly stops]
    Communist Puppy: [he gulps, his mouth twitching] You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
    Me: I'd say more like one out of a million.
    [long pause while he processes what he's heard]

Anybody want to finish it?
  16. SomethingWitty Augur

please! It would be really cool of ya, Devs!
  17. MabbuPhinny Augur

This should be added into the game now.

There is little reason to choose a Paladin over SK for a group or vise versa, but if I'm talking about raids Paladins currently are favored more only because of their access to this item. The only thing I want a SK for is my Agro buff.
  18. SomethingWitty Augur

19. Rcbauer Augur

No way. Give the paladins a role.
  20. Communist Puppy Augur

Paladins have a role, if you are defining their entire use as a class on a single item, that says something more about you then it does the role, item or anything else.
    AnonFrog01 and Agrippa like this.