Plane of Storms Progression

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xoner, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valura New Member

pretty much this
  2. Astral64 Augur

Cry havoc and let slip the gnomes of war!
  3. Thellonious Journeyman

still time to get this corrected! I know quite a few are suggesting that there has been "an adequate response" from the devs. I know they *have* posted about this issue, but they certainly haven't posted in THIS thread. It would be nice to see a response from SOMEONE at daybreak in THIS thread saying that this issue is either "not up for discussion at the moment" or "being discussed" or "will not be changed."

Just trying to get fully ready for the thunderdome if this isn't fixed. Would require a small amount of effort to communicate with us in the thread specific to the issue. I don't think that's requesting much...
    Elmdor likes this.
  4. Astral64 Augur

#THUNDERDOME2017
  5. Moonii Elder

I agree with Thell,this thread has been going on for quite some time, it won't stop, and will certainly explode in the first week or so.

I dont think many people see that this is going to "destroy the server" or anything like that, it's just unnecessary aggravation and added toxicity to a server that is supposed to get away from most of that. Not to mention that it puts a serious disadvantage to group players who want to exp in BoT.

A Dev response would be great, to at least show that they have taken our concerns into consideration. At the moment it seems like they've mind their minds up, and don't think its worth it to tell us any reasoning.

Maybe we're too whiny ?

In b4 it gets hotpatched 3 weeks into pop when its no longer an issue anyway.
  6. malaki Augur

Two guilds enter. One guild leaves.
  7. Machen New Member

Why in the world does it matter what thread they respond in? This issue is being discussed in several threads. Absor responded multiple times in the thread that has all the other dev responses about PoP issues. He isn't neglecting you by not coming into this thread also to post the same thing a second time.
  8. bodes Augur

Maybe the time they had budgeted for this was spent instead on cleaning up all of the defiant gear. It's too bad the first people to find the bug chose to abuse it for months instead of filing a petition or things may have been different.
  9. Toodles Elder

thats an impressively trollish de-rail attempt
  10. bodes Augur

I'm just pointing out that the devs lost a lot of time dealing with that mess during the final stages of POP testing. There are more critical uses of their time than catering to Entendre-tier guilds who are afraid of open world Plane of Storms DPS races.
  11. Machen New Member

Most of the server looks to be Entendre-tier guilds, or lower. Seems this is exactly where the devs should be putting their time to the best use.
  12. Warlorf Augur

man this thread has type longevity ...
  13. Popanasty Journeyman

Any update on this matter DBG?
  14. Thellonious Journeyman

It matters because we haven't gotten a response since this thread blew up. I just want to know that they have seen the discourse here. Really don't think that's a huge ask...
  15. Machen New Member

Absor responded in the other thread after this one was 10 pages long. I'm sure he's seen it.
  16. Moonii Elder

He didn't respond a bout this issue. If he did please be so kind as to quote him for us so we can all be quiet :)

The only response I've seen is connecting the dots from BoT that stated that thats how its going to be handled.

No response to concerns or any show that they understand what we're confused about. No declaration about why they chose to do extra work to put in this unnecessary stopgap.

Thati s what I would like, and before anyone cries "they dont have to answer you"...they're still a company, an ongoing outcry from their customer base this long *at least* deserves a response, even if its "we're doing it because we think it helps the game".

Instead of "let's just ignore the problem and it'll go away"
  17. Machen New Member

Sure. From this post: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ces-testing-thread.237084/page-9#post-3494436

Seemed pretty clear that this applied both to BoT and PoStorms since he referenced PoStorms right before.
  18. RadarX Augur

They've seen the discourse here. If there are any further changes we'll be sure to make that information widely available.
    Thellonious likes this.
  19. Atabishi Augur

Omg thank the lord ! Can you also lock this thread so these people can get back to farming copper pieces in blackburrow and stop complaining about how they don't want to work for anything?
  20. Soon Augur

RadarX, how many pages do we need to pump this post to in order to make the changes happen? Not all of them read this forum but I can get my whole guild to make a post here if it is more likely to have a change.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.