Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Uuvin Augur

I have Meteorite Fragment Stud (earring - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=148115 ). It has soothing breath XV ( increase hp / mana 90/90 - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=39814 ). I also have Advisor's Citrine Band ( ring - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=98964 ) which has KOTP XVII (increase hp / mana 83/87 - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=38874 ) . these two effects will overwrite each other as expected. I use the 90/90 of course as it is better, but the lesser one will still overwrite the stronger if clicked. Now the problem :

I picked up Enduring Grit Ring ( http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=148436 ) which has KOTP XIX (increase hp / mana 93 / 97 ) and I would like to use it, but it will not overwrite either of my other two items. When I click it, I get a short duration (12 -17 second) buff ( not in the songs window either) that is called KOTP XIX. That is all that happens.

I dug in my bank and picked up a Circlet of Life ( http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=147285) which has KOTP XVIII and it works as expected. So check into the Enduring Grit Ring and KOTP XIX please.
  2. Uuvin Augur

and another thing. In the Chardok HA's, you changed them. The mob levels have increased. Originally when I was doing these many mobs conned blue. now none do. I used to get 2- 4 collectibles per run, now the last 3 runs I got zero collectibles ( I kill 70-ish mobs per run). The first 11 missions I got name to pop 8 times. The last 5 I only got 1 name.

RNG on the name, sure. but collectibles? none at all in past 3 missions seems fishy. And why change the mob levels?
  3. Imak Augur

Item: Star Plate Charm
    Broken charm script.
    This charm gains power as you complete group tasks within Empires of Kunark. (CHRMEoKProgGroup)

With group progression 100% complete, when equipped the charm loses stats.

[IMG]

Tsaph's Champion complete.
    Legend of the Empires of Kunark complete.
    Essence of the Dragon I complete.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Seems like RNG, I got collectibles from the Chardok HA I did a couple days ago. Sorry =/.
  5. Sindaiann Augur

Mine is the same for my SK!

Ohnoz he never got Desire!
  6. JChan Developer

Which worlds and zones are you attempting to enter? If it's a hidden port issue, we need to know what ports someone along the line (from your computer to our servers) is blocking. Also the last 50 lines in Logs\dbg.txt should tell us why it's disconnecting when trying to zone. Will you PM me with the contents of that log file after you experience a disconnect?
  7. fransisco Augur

I've been unable to access the guild hall for a good 3 weeks now.
    Every time I try, I'm told "the zone is not yet ready to receive players". Doesn't matter which character I try, or how many times I try.
  8. JChan Developer

Are all of the characters in the same guild? Also is this is standard guild hall or one that was placed in a neighborhood? Also, please PM me with the world and the name of one of the characters on the account that this is happening to.
  9. Ishtass Augur

This is the standard guild hall and has been happening to everyone for awhile now. I'll PM you my info if it helps.
  10. Prathun Developer

I'm sorry, but I was unable to reproduce this issue. I successfully completed all of the steps of the Basic Training task, including all of the optional steps.
  11. Prathun Developer

If you haven't completed the "Basic Training" task, when you enter Gloomingdeep your character will be moved to the location in front of Arias. Also, the "Basic Training" task will be assigned if you don't already have it.
  12. svann Augur

Some poison recipes seem to have the wrong trivial levels. My skill is 54 and I couldnt make Bite of the Shissar I or II. According to both zam and eq traders corner those trivials should be 53 and 72, so I should be able to make both of those as I have recipes in my list that are up to 98. It tells me "You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination". Double checked ingredients and Im sure I got it right. This seems to me to be a basic rogue poison, and I know I can just buy it from vendor but Id like to start making my own as soon as I can.

Someone told me that the minimum level might be higher than the trivial, but that doesnt make sense for this recipe imo, and none of the go-to sites listing it show a minimum level.
  13. JChan Developer

Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed now.
  14. Prathun Developer

I've added some safety net checks to the group and raid version of the Atrebe's Vault event so that the totem won't spawn unless the boss is alive and combatable. Also, if the totem is up for some reason and the boss isn't alive and combatable, the totem will despawn instead of thinking about making skeletons. Thanks for letting us know!
    Sindaiann and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  15. Ishtass Augur

Confirmed fixed, thank you!
    Felicite likes this.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It was intentional and at this time we plan for it to stay that way.
  17. Deloehne Augur

I had the same issue, and here is what I think happened, and why.

My ISP instituted some port blocks in August, after which the game continued to run just fine. After the Dec patch, I was unable to log into any zone other than GFay using Return Home, and then I would typically crash if I entered PoK (not every time, but most), the GL from PoK (every time but one), and the one zone I tried to enter from GFay, regrettably, I forget which.

The ISP dropped all of their port blocks and the game worked as expected. They reverted the blocks and the game stopped working again.

I gave them port ranges for EQ from the TS dept here, but I don't know what they did with the information. If you would like to have someone talk to them, it's a small shop in Groveland CA. I'll PM you the name, a contact and a phone number, but you will find it on Google quickly. There seems to be only one tech guy there who works on such stuff, so it should be easy to find him.
  18. Joko New Member

Any chance of getting a response, acknowledgement, anything on the necro pet feign death issue any time soon?
  19. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

Burrowing Desecrators has been a repeatable task, yet today I was told there was nothing for someone with my abilities. That is with aimable faction, whereas only indifferent is needed to request.
  20. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

seems to have fixed itself after the last server crash/crash/lock ^^