Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Odiiusx Elder

I dont know how the script works exactly, but I am guessing that each kill start's its own timer on that Ancient, then checks to see if the other 5 happen within that hour. If that is the case, then you can blame the person that woke up:

[Thu Dec 08 18:20:12 2016] The Ancient Starcollector has arrived!

So your Starcollector kill at: [Thu Dec 08 19:12:13 2016] The Ancient Starcollector has arrived! , would not have counted since it is the same name in the same hour as the last one.

But then you went back and killed the Starcollector again outside of the very initial Starcollector timer, yet still inside the Pinepeak window of [Thu Dec 08 19:09:28 2016] Ancient Pinepeak has awoken!

Might want to have a dev verify all that junk I just spewed for accuracy.
  2. smash Augur

Why is 1 saying: "arrived" and all the others "awoken" ?
  3. Slippry Augur

There could be months between me getting my first piece of vis or non-vis armor, and getting the last piece. I'm not going to make a spreadsheet of all my armor, save up my new armor, add it to the spreadsheet, then compared to differences to see if it's worth upgrading. We get armor piece by piece, so each new armor item is compared directly to the one it's replacing.

Try using in-game tools to compared two armor sets, and you'll see why players always talk about piece vs piece comparisons.
  4. Axxius Augur

And why Ancient Pinepeak without 'the' while the other 5 have 'the'?
  5. Drewie Augur

The second step of the Frountier Mountains task "Mounds of Mud" only shows "Deliver 3 Living Mudball to" with no NPC name. Same for the task "Stacks of Sack", and maybe others.
  6. Zerg2016 New Member

The Honed Wurmslayer fix, will it apply if you already have the item as a high elf paladin, i've managed to get it tonight and realized that its not included. Please do not exclude people that may have it and have spent the time already.
  7. Fnyanea Augur

Maybe it depends on which of the 6 you kill first. Because we killed ONLY 6, we didn't redo the first one, but we got the ach....
  8. Lillola Lorekeeper

When hailing M.C. Tinkerton in PoK for the New Year's: Frostbeard I do not get a choice of tasks. I am given "Frostbeard's Lesser Minions" repeatedly. My group is all lvl 105 so I should be getting "Frostbeard's Elite Minions." Also, upon completing the Lesser Minion task I do not get "Old Frostbeard". This has happened several times. I have killed the scattered storms and spawned Old Frostbeard, looted the Clockwork Party Starter however M.C Tinkerton will not accept it, no doubt because I have been unable to get the task "Old Frostbeard".
  9. Lillola Lorekeeper

Sorry, this was posted on the wrong forum.
  10. moogs Augur