EoK mobs stop spawning

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Has anyone camping the Corrupted Grove Guardian have some of the mobs around the druid ring just stop spawning?
  2. Bamkan Augur

I find that mobs warp a lot here when pulling. I pulled a clump from the NW sarnak fort....and they ended up in the middle far south of the zone.

I pulled upper west sarnak fort (about 12 mobs), and they disappeared..and never came back.

I suspect your mobs are spawned, but they are underworld or warped and haven't pathed back.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah that was my second theory.... I have seen them warp away but usually they are back in an hour or so max. But you are right they are likely sitting somewhere.
  4. Corak Elder

I have noticed this as well last night camping the Corrupted Grove Guardian. There are two trash treant mobs on the south of the druid area, just to the southeast of the lower PH. One of them disappeared entirely and never popped during a 3 hour session. The other one, closest to the PH, would pop occasionally but then disappear. One time I saw this mob popped, and he then it ran off right past me as though someone had pulled it, but no one was around. I also saw this running off behavior on the trash mob on the slope to the southwest of the PH, where I pulled him and he ran off rather than coming to attack me like he normally does.

It is not a huge deal, because both PH's seem to be popping and behaving normally. But if something is broken, the devs should know.
  5. Augur Developer

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll look into it and see what I can find, but continuing to report what you were doing when you saw odd behavior -- and what that behavior was -- would be really helpful :)

Sorry for the hassle and happy hunting (those poor innocent treants).
  6. smash Augur

Just send in a bunch of woodies in as replacement.