Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Riou EQResource

Thanks, I will add that it is kinda blah that the Classes itself can use, but not those specific Races of the Class. It basically is going to force those Races to buy a Race Change in the Marketplace to use the item since their Class itself can use the item, just not their specific Race.
    Kleitus_Xegony likes this.
  2. Minato Augur

3. Minato Augur

... ignore.. as im sure it will be
  4. Angahran Augur

Pet hate with new zones: invisible zone walls!
    If you didn't want people walking in a particular area then make the zone so you can't.
    Walking across a completely flat area only to find your way blocked by an invisible wall is annoying.
    e.g. Zone into Gates of Kor'Sha (I think it is). There is a little hut right at zone in, you can see an open door, but you can't go in. You can see all around it, but you can't walk behind it.
  5. Wizdons Augur

It would seem many combat abilities become unenviable in the combat ability window. Perhaps after having to many abilities. Many no longer show up but you can still create short cuts to them view the find tool.
  6. Wizdons Augur

you guys can be unbelievably stubborn sometimes.. I am certain most if not all guilds wants this to go away. why puts something in the game that incites more drama and guild unrest?
  7. Axxius Augur

When the Ancient Denmother is killed in Frontier Mountains, Gerald the Obnoxious spawns twice: first copy immediately, and then another copy a few seconds later after you kill the first copy. Double loot 4tw.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Guild boards in guild Hall are not working searches for Guilds.
    Felicite likes this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Speaking of Currency.... Firiona Vie server the no trade flag needs to be removed from EoK raid currency.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Wizdons like this.
  10. Kleitus_Xegony Augur

I know you said you would consider adding those races, but is there something we're missing in the story or lore that would make sense to exclude those races? The original Wurmslayer wasn't restricted by race and the current exclusions just seem kind of random.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Azra New Member

To add on to what Kleitus said above, what is with the prestige tag on group t1 for that weapon too? Or are the ancient drops not considered group t1?
  12. Aeular Journeyman

group task "The Summoning of Droga" is bugged, and attempts to give it to you twice (or a second group task) when you say "mission" so it fires "You have been assigned the task 'The Summoning of Droga'" then it goes on to spam you with "you may not request a shared task because" and then either you have a shared task or each group member.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I just found one and the description is on it right under where is says "maybe this was discarded for safety reasons"! on the lore tab
  14. Ebarr New Member

All,

In the Temest Palace zone, the quest "Of Pirates and Men" now seems broke.

After you finish all the tasks, the watch never appears on the cursor to turn in. I have tried to do it several different ways, killing things in different orders, the crates, etc to no avail. It always ends with no watch to turn in to finish the quest.

Thanks,
    Trov
  15. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Imperator's Command III (Warrior activated AA, spell 41805/37196) is not providing any endurance regen, but it is supposed to.

The AA description says it is supposed to provide 100 endurance per tick. The buff description is wrong and says it is only supposed to provide 17 endurance per tick. The buff is actually providing zero endurance regen.

Watching the stat for "Combat End Regen" on the stats tab shows no change when activating the buff, and the spell parser shows no endurance regen component on the spell right now.

P.S. Thanks for the ninja buff to Battle Leap, the new duration is awesome. <3
  16. smash Augur

In options you have: auto add to task overlay, why does the check box not Work ?

When I get a new task, it is always checked as overlay.
    Also when I remove the chec, log out and log back in, it is checked off Again.

Basically there are 2 errors.
    1) does not remember what I have checked off.
    2) What I have checked off/on, it dones take that in consideration. (It does, but I have to check off/on a number of times)

I dont wanna use the overlay.
  17. AnzoRagespirit Augur

The achievement " you be the hero" in the Lcea mission is busted. We've tried multiple times we even tagged all mobs before they could engage the NPC's and still can't get the achievement.
  18. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

Worked fine for us and I don't think anything's been patched since then...

[Thu Nov 17 00:29:34 2016] You have completed achievement: Hero of Lceanium
    [Thu Nov 17 00:29:34 2016] You have completed achievement: Protector of House Katta (Group)
    [Thu Nov 17 00:29:34 2016] You have completed achievement: Guardian (Group)
    [Thu Nov 17 00:29:34 2016] You have completed achievement: You Be The Hero (Group)
    Sindaiann likes this.
  19. Axxius Augur

It doesn't matter if you tag all attackers or not. The achievement is failed if the NPCs get a killing blow on anything. Lcea and Tsaph can easily kill the mobs that attack them.
  20. svann Augur

After solo kiting a centaur in Scorched Woods I was told that I could not loot because I wasnt there for the kill. It did let me loot after I found the right corpse and clicked it.