Live Update Bugs 11/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Arcturion New Member

Thank you for the report on this issue, we've entered this issue for tracking internally.
  2. EnchFWO Augur

I've done every major quest in old Katta and new Katta. Pretty sure that's not what the problem is...
    svann likes this.
  3. Omegga Elder

In Lceanium, Water Supplies quest. The water click only works in the primary instance.
    CrazyLarth and Narogg like this.
  4. Deloehne Augur

Twice tonight - once in a guild hall, once in Lceanium in the city area - both my mage's pet and my chanter's pet simply disappeared. I was not at the keyboard either time, so I'm not sure of exactly when.
  5. Deloehne Augur

By the way, is it really necessary that all of the spiders in Lc see invis (and SoS I'm told)? Seems a bit extreme given the importance of the spider caves to various quests.
  6. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

Confirmed. You also get the same problem on deploying the Drachnid Repellant in the Contacting the Leadership quest.
  7. Elizabeta Augur

There are missing spell descriptions for druid: Nature's Response, both from the spell scroll and the scribed spell. Same for the shaman version, guessing the cleric one as well.
  8. bbanz Elder

The cleric spell Divine's Response does not have a description. Also, the Bridle of Queen Velazul's Sokokar is not giving me the upgraded buffs.
  9. Minato Augur

I think you guys broke zerks.... it started last year and is getting worse
  10. Zekster Journeyman

Zek Life -
    Rogs can now use SoS2 without anyone able to see them.

Making it for huge troll situations. You can now leave a 105 rog in a zone with the enemy team and just AFK.

Rogs can 1 round anyone. And now no one can see them coming.
    They can literally AFK in a PvP zone all day and stop a group of 20+ players.
    1 player can now stop 20+ players. This cant be right.
    PvP is broken. but this is insane
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I think I know what the issue is, but I need to consult to find what the solutions is.
    It is all caused by my desire to be nice to players and make sure that they don't waste a consumable item (the spider repellent) by accidentally clicking it in the wrong zone (and the water thing was just habit of putting the zone check in scripts) and being temporarily not an employee of daybreak when the "pick zones" were added so I did not get the "memo" that the zones don't match. And our dev environment (beta) never gets enough players to trigger a pick zone to even get any idea that it might be a problem (I didn't know to ask since like I said, I wasn't at Daybreak when pick zones were implemented)
    I'll look into it!
  12. Ghubuk Augur

I think they forgot to tell you that it was right about now that SKs were going to get all the same dots as necs as the same level too. Better check on that.
  13. Minato Augur

hahaha
  14. Greymantle Augur

Issue with the new familier keyring. Prior to launch, i was able to have 2 familiers up and their buffs at the same time. Specificaly the Rallosian Battle Figure & the Razors Edge . Now when i put both onto the keyring i can only get one of the buffs.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I could not duplicate this.
    NOTE: if you put the buff for one of these in the familiar keyring then you will only get the one buff (The one in the keyring buff slot). This is working as intended. The buff in the keyring buff slot overrides all buffs cast by a familiar in a keyring or not.
    To get both, you will have to make sure you don't have a buff in the familiar keyring buff slot.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I've fixed this internally. I'm not sure when it can/will go out.
  17. Axxius Augur

There is a zone geometry 'hole' near /loc -2380, -4000, 240 in frontier Mountains where you can pass (East) through the invisible zone wall to 'the other side' with no way to get back into the playable area.
  18. Azra New Member

Does a server crashing and having my character be deleted count as a bug?
    If so that happened today. I also noticed last night when I logged in after the servers were up that character was listed twice in the select screen.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Hmm s
    Hmm, so other than the benifit for inventory space i will lose the advantage of the keyring if i want both on.
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

It works fine for me, though admittedly with a different combination. I use the hooded scrykin plus vanishing point.

Step 1: have neither familiar buff on, NOR the aura of the void buff if you have that.
    Step 1b: make sure you have the checkbox on the familiar keyring checked that auto-dismisses familiars.
    Step 2: have the scrykin familiar (or ogre in your case) in the buff slot on the familiar keyring. Cast that.
    Step 3: move the vanishing point (or razor's edge in your case) into the buff slot on the familiar keyring. Cast that.
    Step 4: click aura of the void clicky, if you have that.
    Step 5: both familiars up.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.