Guild Deletion/Customer Service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PO'edNorrathian, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kennebell New Member

Many times PR people/CS people have almost 0 buy-in/exposure to the product they are supporting. This assumes they are even using CSR reps based in the US, given they are owned by an equity firm, I'd be highly surprised if any of the CS staff is US based. (I would absolutely, absolutely love to be wrong about that).
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. RadarX Augur

Good because you are! I just walked by them when I went downstairs.

The lack of response here shouldn't be taken as a lack of buy in, but more an indication we don't have an update. The minute we have more news, we'll certainly share it.
  3. Oakknight New Member

Jaggedpine Defender on Bristlbane Started Summer of 99 is deleted.
  4. KermitMadMan Journeyman

Xegony is having this problem now too.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah MS CoN ROI and AOH all seem to be gone.. plus other guilds...
  6. demoria7 Elder

Wish they would change the header, it still says Status: 10/26/2016 13:55 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into Antonius Bayle..... would like to know they are working on the vanishing guild issue since it effects a ton of players on all the other servers.
  7. Aanuvane Augur

Order of Manveru and Drunks both gone/corrupted on Povar.
  8. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

What you're stating is anecdotal evidence. My guild was created in 2009 (7 years ago) and it's still intact.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your right theory doesn't work. Machin Shin got accidentally deleted a year ago and rebuilt with the guild undelete tool and they got hit this time. On Xegony I am seeing a mix of guilds getting hit old and new though it seems to be weighted towards older guilds. Then again on Live servers its mostly older guilds.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  10. Elizabeta Augur

There's a bunch of homeless former guilds on Tunare as well.
  11. RadarX Augur

Folks we are in the process of preparing a maintenance for tonight which will bring all servers down and resolve this issue.
    Behee, Miss_Jackie, Kennebell and 4 others like this.
  12. Grove Augur

Sylver Gryphon Brotherhood of Bristlebane is gone.
  13. SirMarrduke New Member

Ya lost our guild on Bristlebane and our village as well. My wife is in tears atm. Got to love it.
  14. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Fellowship of Justice on Erollisi is gone as well.
  15. Lynnia Augur

Ridgerunners and The Circle of the Feleine Hand on EMarr also seem to have vanished
    SkotKittul likes this.
  16. Ranor Lorekeeper

Thank you for at least keeping us updated.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  17. Exor Haloslight New Member

Showing sarcasm like that when you screw something up isn't an ideal way to help your public relations disaster. Just saying...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Rolo New Member

Silent Resurgence on EMarr as well
  19. Lloren New Member

Keepers of the Glade, Tragicheroes, and Avalanche are all poofed from Bertoxxulous.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Jaggedpine Defenders on Bristlebane gone as well. I am hopeful that a patch tonight will turn the trick. I do wonder if I should log on again tonight though. If things just get rolled back then there will be no point to that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.