50% reduction in lockout timers not working?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kravitz, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Kravitz Augur

2. Kravitz Augur

This is not working unless Heroic Adventures are excluded from lockout timer reductions.

Did someone at Daybreak forget to flip the switch?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

This promo is specific for lockout timers, and doesn't reduce the timer for Tasks.

I've added the following to this article to clarify:

We may consider doing something in the future that reduces the timer for tasks, but this isn't something that will change for this specific promo.
  4. Vanrau Augur

It doesn't work right for expeditions either. If you dzadd people, they get a full lockout timer.
  5. Donutsz12 Elder

Nice Job DayBreak.....

I guess you don't consider Plane of Hate and Fear as a raid. Because you added Expo and Task timers to it you just screwed my raiding guild on our schedule.

From Friday, October 21, 2016, to 11:00PM Pacific Time Thursday, November 3, 2016, ALL PLAYERS will experience 50% shorter Instance Lockout Timers!
    Gear up and get out there - you’ll only be able to take advantage of shortened lockout timers for the next 2 weeks!
    Special Note: Shorter lockout timers does NOT reduce the lockouts from Tasks. Heroic Adventures will not have their timer reduced by this promo.
  6. Riou EQResource

Fear and Hate are a Task, it says they aren't reduced
  7. Donutsz12 Elder

Fear and Hate are both a task and a Expo.
  8. Tevik Augur

They removed my guild. That impacted our ability to leverage the shorter lockout timers a bit...