Anyone have a link or info

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Critts, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Critts Augur

Does anyone have info on what the collectors edition of EoK items actually are or do. Some of them are pretty obvious while some are not. Mostly what are the states for the mounts, illusions, familiars, etc?
  2. Zamiam Augur

if you hover your mouse cursor over the items in the expansions they are offering, a description of the items will show and give the stats like on the mounts .. the familiars just says that it will give you a scaling dmg bonus and or a dmg shield ..

Im very disappointed with this expansion they are not offering anything really worth while for the different Tier'd expansions accept for the 40slot bag and a merc contract which sux anways .. no Illusions (yes i know we just got a sarnak illusion) but for 90 to 140 bucks i mean com'on.. im not paying 90 or 140 bucks (- 10% off) for a dang mount and 1 bag.. you lost me on this DBG no lvl increase and a crap load of AA's i'll end up grinding away in zones that you will drop the xp rate to almost 0% per kill to move everyone into the new zones.. I wont be buying this one .. i'll wait till next year when you drop it by 50% like you did with TBM..

only thing I like is if your a pet class you can now have a familiar out and your pet at the same time..
    Critts likes this.
  3. Zemi New Member

Both the Collector's Edition ($90) and Premium Edition ($140) have "Guise of the Combine" listed with the description "An illusion of a traditional Combine armor set." I am assuming this is an illusion, despite the fairly confusing description.
    Critts likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

as far as i can tell the guise of the combine is only an Illusion of an armor set .. not an actual illusion .. i could be mistaken though ..
    Critts likes this.
  5. Drusi Augur

Dissapointing that one has to buy the $140 Premium Pack to get the guild portal to Frontier Mountains while for TBM you could buy the medium Collectors Edition for the Guild Hall clickie.

It is an obvious cash grab since most guilds will eventually buy one. I am assuming this is the new Frountier Mountains of course..

How about this cash grab DBG, start offering older versions of these Collectors/Premium editions of older expansion there will be people buying them.
    Zunnoab, Corwyhn Lionheart and Critts like this.
  6. Critts Augur

I'm on a mobile device no mouse to speak of. Thanks for responding.
  7. Zunnoab Augur

Yep. I have two accounts now. If the prices were not so crazy they could have gotten more money from me. Now I just said "forget it" despite getting the so-called collector's edition for TBM.
  8. Nolrog Augur

It's a bit odd. Why not just make it a heros forge set?
  9. SpamFactory Augur

pretty sure it's an illusion of the male/female buried sea era combine model like the same one in the artwork for EoK next to the two new sarnak models (same model found all over original katta castrum)
  10. Angahran Augur

The personal port item should be in the base pack, unless they don't actually want people to go to the new zones.
  11. segap Augur

• You can travel to the new hubzone from the Nexus spires
    • Wizards and Druids get port spells unlike TBM (have not tried binding in any zone yet though)
    • If at least one person in your guild bought the Collector's Edition, you'll likely have a portal statue in your guildhall
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Critts Augur

You can bind in the hub zone on beta
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Symbius Augur

That's the worst thing about the expansion!

Seeing all those familiars and pets running wild makes my head hurt.
    Critts likes this.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

anybody know if this is a portal Painting?
    Collector's Edition

• Empires of Kunark Painting
  15. Critts Augur

The new Familiar keyring comes with a wonderful feature called autohide. Very nice as a wizard this is something that makes life a little easier.
  16. segap Augur

But there are all the yahoos that want everyone to see their special familiars. UI options really needed an option to hide everyone elses familiar from you. And while they're at it, add swarm pets and nimbuses too.
    Critts and CrazyLarth like this.