Empires of Kunark Livestream: Thurs, Oct 6 @ 10AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

The EverQuest: Empires of Kunark expansion stream will start on Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10AM PDT* and we would like to invite YOU to join us!

We'll be doing this stream from Facebook Live, and you can tune in here: www.facebook.com/EverQuestLive

[IMG]

This day will be full of information on the upcoming expansion. Join us for the stream, and log into Facebook to chat with us and other players!

Looking for some advanced info? Check out the Producer’s Letter from Holly talking about what’s coming up for EverQuest!

We look forward to hanging out with you on Thursday, October 6, and sharing the details from the upcoming expansion!

*Convert to your local time
    Yimin and Sancus like this.
  2. JacksonF New Member

Is it going to be like the last expansion stream, where 5 minutes is devoted to a disorganized information about the expansion, and the rest of the 50 minutes is spent talking about marketplace fluff - cats, dogs, and other gophers.

Please let the players know in advance so we don't waste our time tuning in, thanks!
  3. sojero One hit wonder

You beat me to it! but you also forgot about the other 10 minutes of TLP discussion too!
  4. segap Augur

Why through Facebook? I refuse to ever touch anything Facebook related.
    Khoza, DebonAir, Perplexed and 3 others like this.
  5. Sancus Augur

Looking forward to the stream, though I do hope it is a bit more substantive than last year's. Also wish it was on twitch...

Edit: Also wish it was a bit later than 10 am PDT/1 pm EDT
    Hiladdar, Vdidar and Nniki like this.
  6. Kutsuu Augur

Their page is surely set to public, so you should be able to watch the stream on there without an account. Surely simply opening a browser window to that website isn't too much for you to handle... but I don't yet know the limits of your desire to be miffed over trivial stuff.
  7. Kravitz Augur

You forgot to mention how unprofessional it is to be knocking down a pint of beer while giving a informational stream to a crowd. Hint: Look at the 1:45 min mark of the last years stream.
    Your_Ad_Here and Hiladdar like this.
  8. mackal Augur

Not on twitch? Guess I won't watch.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thank you! I came here to post this and you beat me to it. I'm all for Marketplace stuff but I really don't have any desire to here terrible puns about cats, gnolls, dogs or birds. Can you guys try to focus on the expansion for 45 minutes or so and maybe 5-10 mins of silliness?
    Hiladdar likes this.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

@Roshen @Hollywindstalker

Can you guys do a slow 360 preview of all of the Empires of Kunark armor ornaments during your feed?

Apparently armor ornaments are much more tastier and popular than people let on.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Greenhorn Journeyman

Is there meanwhile Information about long awaited levelincrease to 110 or higher?
  12. Lily Augur

Are you taking questions beforehand?
  13. Riou EQResource

If there was a level increase they would have mentioned it in the 1 paragraph overview of the expansion in the producers letter :p
    Feldon likes this.
  14. Rhymez Thebard Elder

Not being able to get lv 110 pretty much means i'm going back on a hiatus.

I hope a new kunark expansion comes with new epics. Where the group version can be completed by any players in crappy group gear and a raid version that is basicly unobtainable by anyone for at least 4 expansions.

Oh, and bard Song of Sustenance insta click on all group version of bard leggings. Probably wont get any of it, but hey its like the lottery. Keep throwing money at it and eventually something good will happen right?
  15. Espiritun Augur

For this years stream please have Holly consult with a body language coach. Hooefully to avoid the visible display of disdain for her product and its player that she emoted.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How does facebook stream work?
    Please tell me I don't need a facebook account to chat.
    Why not on twitch as normal?
    Sancus and Hiladdar like this.
  17. Derd Augur

You had to have a twitch account to chat, why would fb be different.. Join us for the stream, and log into Facebook to chat with us and other players!
  18. WebNinja New Member

19. Hiladdar Augur

In summation:

• If they focus on the expansion and not marketplace fluff as most posters in this thread mentioned it will be better then last year.
    • If the presenter does not partake in adult beverages during the presentation, it will be better then last year.
    • If it is accessible without any special accounts required from Facebook, twitter, or what ever, it will be better then last year.
    • If the presenter's body language does not show disdain for the product and is in synch with the verbal presentation, it will be better then last year.

Sad to day, that the bar is slow low, that even a overweight quadriplegic can jump over for it for the RoK release presentation to be better then last year.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Kravitz like this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Things I would like to hear about in this live feed.

1. Dragons! (Kunark had more dragons than any other expansion apart from Velious)
    2. Are the dragons killable?
    3. How many new zones?
    4. How many revamped zones?
    5. How many zones contain dragons?
    6. How many raid zones?
    7. How many dragon raids?
    8. Any raids like Hate, Fear, Temple of Veeshan? (unlocked zones with multi targets) (Veeshan Peaks maybe?)
    9. How many new Quests?
    10 How many new missions?
    11 How many new HA's?
    12. Is there a level increase? (I hope not)
    13. How many new spells per class? (approx)
    14. How many new AA per class? (approx)
    15. Any new dragon illusions?
    16. Any other new illusions?
    17. How many unlocked zones?
    18 How many locked zones?
    19. Any monster missions? Not had any in ages and I loved the Velious one where we are dragons!
    20. Any new tradeskill recipes?
    21. Any new tradeskill quests?
    22. Will the tradeskill cap increase?
    23. Any new ways to improve my character?
    24. Rumors are illusions will no longer fade when we zone or log out any truth in that?
    25. Beta! Beta! Beta! When???
    26. Will beta be open to all again or will we once again lose valuable testers due to the restriction of preorders?
    27. Is the new expansion solely based on EQ lore? Or does that EQ2 garbage creep in again?
    28. Any upgrades to older clickies? (symbol, DA, overhaste, snare, damage shield (slot 4)
    29. How will we zone into the new expansion?
    30. Will wizzys and druids get ports to new expansion?

Thats all I can think of for now.....

Request for next expansion.....Luclin to finish the lore! Or Drinal for somewhere new! :)

Fly me to the moon...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.