What race is your bst gonna be? Discuss!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Voss, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Voss Elder

We all know what the benefits and penalties are! Just curious who's min/max or going the fashionquest route?

As for me it's iksar for racials or vah shir for the tiger pet
  2. Garmr Augur

Barbarian for me, mainly for sentimental reasons as my first Beastlord back when was a barb. Race really counts for a hill of beans in todays game, other than the Ogre stun immunity, no racial bonuses really mean much imo. My cleric is a dwarf as well and can bank/move/go to the same starting area as the barb, plus I can make the dwarf look like a mini me to the barb heh.

Speaking of, my beast will be in the EF/BB/PF areas tonight when we launch being followed around by mu oof cleric, Imvi. Look me up and group up, more the merrier (especially if you have an oog mage/dru/chanter lol)
  3. Soon Augur

For min-max, female ogre bst!

For fashionquest route, female ogre bst! :)
  4. Bambam Bigelow Journeyman

Iksar. Coolest looking pet and origin matches my necromancers.
  5. TonyT New Member

I thought maybe a Val Shir, but I want to do Iksar as well.
  6. pimenttoncheese Elder

I'm debating between troll or vah shir.
    Trolls are obviously the best race, but what they have done to their pets makes me very sad.
    Vah Shir get the best pets of the bunch though.
    Iksar's pets are stupid, but they can wear robes.
    Barbs get wolves just like a shaman.. wood elf is of course the worst, even though they won't be unlocking anyways.
    Ogres are just fat and dumb and their pet isn't much better.
  7. Sendori New Member

Vah shir for the Sneak/Safe fall...mostly the sneak so I can sell to any vendor that doesn't like me.
  8. pimenttoncheese Elder

9. Sendori New Member

10. Thewiz Augur

Barbarian all the way.
  11. Kutsuu Augur

Ogre if I was min/maxing, but I'd probably go Troll because I like the gator pet. My BST on live servers is a Troll named Swamphunk and he really lives up to his name.
  12. Jerluss New Member

Vah Shir. I plan to level to 60 without ever leaving Luclin.

F**k off old world!
  13. Kutsuu Augur

You and a thousand other Beastlords! Although I think a 6-BST group would actually be pretty awesome as long as there are mobs to kill.
  14. Adonhiram Augur

Absolutely, make a Vah'Shir bard, that would have more style than the 1000 Vah'Shir beastlords ;-)
  15. Soon Augur

I am already a Vah'Shir bard. :p
  16. Sendori New Member

Not sure if it changed or not, but cats do get sneak now...