Live Update Bugs 09/21/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 21, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. acepal New Member

I am doing my 1.5 epic and I went to scarlet desert to kill the elete sunreverant and for 5 days I been unable to spawn him I did everything possible . I put in a petition and even a GM tried to spawn him and couldn't . plese fix this so I can get on with my epic thanks. I am a wizard named fanun on drinal thanks again
  3. Hludwolf Developer

If you patched before now, you will need to re-patch. If you do not, you will see Unknown DB String ## errors.
  4. Cleaver Augur

No one can patch now :rolleyes:
    Sindaiann likes this.
  5. rayann562 New Member

wanted to know why everything is white/grey everytime i zone or turn a corner. i actually see nakedness.
  6. Sindaiann Augur

Go to Options ALT+O

Click Advanced

Look at the bottom left where Memory Usage is - Set this to MOST or BALANCED. Should solve that problem for you. This has been reverting back to LEAST on crashes for people for well over a month and causing this issue.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Mostcus Floppa

Quest Dorina's Potions and others still not updated?

In which category new achievment?
  8. Yiaden New Member

this is what i get after patch and hit play

*Error: Unable to launch C:/Us*Error: Unable to launch C:/Users/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed Games/EverQuest/eqgame.exe - 5: Access is denieders/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed Games/EverQuest/eqgame.exe - 5: Access is deniedthis
  9. Yiaden New Member

i'm stilll reading the servers are UP but the Populations are Locked
  10. Starry Journeyman

Got Achievement Whispers of Kunark ? not sure if its a bug but cant find any info on it
  11. Drewie Augur

Not sure if that's a bug, but I've got tons of claimable items, and I can't find any with additional information displayed.
  12. Prathun Developer

Design now has the ability to add information to a claim. For example: to indicate where it came from or if there are any restrictions on where it can be claimed. The UI of the Claim Window was modified to add a new pane to the bottom right. No information has been added yet, but we will certainly take advantage of it in the future. When time allows, we will backfill info of existing claims.
  13. Prathun Developer

They were updated and will work correctly. This was missing from the update notes:

The task steps to hand in cash to an NPC for the following tasks will again work correctly:
    Dorina's Potion
    Treading Lightly
    Ciodaru's First Gift
    Ciodaru's Second Gift
    Ciodaru's Third Gift
    Ciodaru's Fourth Gift
    Ciodaru's Fifth Gift
    Ciodaru's Sixth Gift
    Ciodaru's Gift Box
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mostcus like this.
  14. Prathun Developer

The Whispers of Kunark achievement has no category, no requirements, and no reward. It can be disregarded. Though... there are whispers and rumors that a Kunark-themed expansion is coming soon. :)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  15. Dermel New Member

Bard song: Silisia's Lively Crescendo -
    When this song builds to a crescendo it awakens the senses of your group members, restoring their health, mana, and endurance.

This song used to add a buff to the group members with ~35s timer, that would restore, ~1600 health, 800 mana, and 80 endurance.

It no longer affects group, and is bugged.
  16. Derd Augur

Seconded on the silisia's, bard gets the buff group does not.

And while not a bug ,unfortunately Bard dichto should at least regen the amount of mana that it takes from our endurance. Was it overpowered before yes, but now its severely underpowered for its cost.
  17. GraysonDeath New Member

When I look at the hunter achievements now it doesn't show the rewards (hopefully you can still actually earn them) it shows random item icons and the preview / inspect stuff doesn't show anything either (you can hit it all day and nothing's coming up)
  18. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

AFAIK Crescendo has always been this way - it's not a bug. You sing the song, get a self buff that lasts 30 seconds, and when it fades it casts a group heal 300' around the bard.
  19. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

(bah, can't quote on this browser)

What GraysonDeath said, my Slayer achievements all look like this:

[IMG]
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Existing queued quest rewards appear to have the same problem.