Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. kizant Augur

Tradeskills is another reason to play on Test! I avoided doing any for years but couldn't resist going for Artisan's Prize. I got everything done from scratch in a week thanks to testcopy and some guild members who collected a lot of stuff on live. :D
  2. Red Ranger New Member

Has anyone identified where the tiers are for upgrading the aug? I have 3 trophies fully evolved, 3 trophies I still need to get, and all tradeskills at 300. Currently my aug is +80 to all heroics, and no AC, no HP/mana, no type 2s. I recognize I have a lot to do to fully evolve it, and am actively working on it. Just curious when the other stats will show up.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Currently your at max stats for the aug. Maybe next expansion trade skills will be increased or they will add some new trade skill(s) that will increase it.
  4. p2aa Augur

It's not possible to get more atm. Even with being maxed in every TS skill possible including trophies, this is the max you can get. A max that you can reach with 0 trophy done here and only the 7 base TS to 300.
    It's very likely that the only way to evolve it will be with raising the base TS skills maybe in the next expansion.
  5. Red Ranger New Member

I think I may have been misunderstood. I know that it evolves to have AC, HP/Mana, and other modifiers. I know it's not the full version of the "unmodified" aug. I'm just asking what level of accomplishment with trophies the AC and HP/Mana show up.
  6. Brudal Augur

If you are only seeing the heroics on the item description, you likely clicked the modified button on the augment not in an item, place the aug and click to inspect again, you will see the 75ac 600/525/525 that everyone else gets who has the aug. The 80 heroics is a lie, you only get 60 like everyone else until the tradeskill caps are raised.
  7. Shadowknows New Member

Returning after 2 yr abs..??can new toon combine cut stones into a ring/bracelet w/out skill...It appears all my recipies have been nerfed along with some of my abilities and gear. Sad homecoming.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Sounds like you worked very hard for it, congrats.
  9. Red Ranger New Member

THANKS! I put the aug in my earring and the AC/ HP/ Mana and all of the other stats showed up. It's confirmed you don't need every trophy, let alone every trophy fully evolved.