Logged into Test-Got this.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Randragon Augur

Achievement: Whispers of Kunark

Quest Started By: Description:
    Rating:

Information:
    Level: 0
    Maximum Level: 105
    Monster Mission: No
    Repeatable: No
    Can Be Shrouded?: No
    Quest Type: Achievement
    Era: [IMG]
    Recommended:
    Group Size: Solo
    Appropriate Classes:
    • All
    Appropriate Races:
    • All
    Entered: Thu Sep 15 08:57:18 2016
    Modified: Thu Sep 15 08:57:18 2016 I got this achievement today (9-15-2016) logging into the test server. Some pre event I guess leading up to the new expansion.

This achievement is gained by logging in during the Whispers of Kunark event (must be All Access):
  2. Riou EQResource

Yes, you should get an illusion out of it too
  3. --Voodoo-- Augur

Huh? Illusion from?
    disgruntled likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

Whispers of Kunark

You hear whispers, rumors of the rising of a new Empire of Kunark. All Access members can receive a unique illusion for each character that enters the game during this event.
  5. --Voodoo-- Augur

Maybe that part's not on Test yet. No reward connected to the achievement as far as I can see.
  6. Rafather Augur

Good to see an expansion launch quest coming back. I was dissapointed when Broken Mirror didn't have one. Any information on when its going to start?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Riou why did Daybreak not include Sebilis, Karnor's and Lake Of Ill Omen in a Kunark based expansion that is basically a revamp of Kunark? I may not speak for everyone but I couldn't care less for EQ 2 zones or lore and feel like that omission is a missed opportunity by the devs.
    Xanathol likes this.
  8. Rorce Augur

Not convinced there is a quest. This achievement appears to be just for logging in.
  9. Riou EQResource

I imagine Sebilis and Karnors wouldn't make for good modern zones since like nobody played in RoF Crystal Caverns because it was too maze like and confusing, iirc, those 2 zones have all that stuff, people also hated RoF Eastern Wastes for being too big which lake of ill omen is pretty large.
  10. segap Augur

You mean people wuss out on zones that are more difficult to move their boxes around in?
    Risiko and Xanathol like this.
  11. --Voodoo-- Augur

Did anyone play in Velious Crystal Caverns? ;)
    disgruntled likes this.
  12. Zunnoab Augur

Bizarre outright made up attacks on boxers do not make any points. Besides I have found boxers usually are more aware of thier surroundings not less.

I think teleport items like with the giant in SoF could help with complicated zones. I admit the lack of those two is surprising to me but they do have limited resources.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Act of Valor The Newest Member

We didn't get a dinosaur raid on dinosaur island, so nothing surprises me anymore.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Well.. so far this mysterious quest seem to be...log in, get the achievement and grats your illusion.. :eek:Unless there some type of hidden achievement which I force my self to believe that they could n have come up with something else a bit more adventurous. then this :mad:
  15. Zunnoab Augur

What I miss are the nice pre-order bonuses, like getting port clickies for pre-ordering. Now it's pay nearly double price for the equivalent. (I do like the guild hall port crystal to the PoHealth though. It gives people who decide to pay quite a bit more something to share with their guild.)

That reminds me of the pre-quest for VoA yielding a Steamfont clicky... which would be useful if not for the long wait for the Veilbreaker. It's still a neat little reward despite that though.
  16. Rafather Augur

If it's just logging in, that will be a huge disappointment.
    Rorce and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Riou EQResource

They still have howling stones.

Chardok Two revamp of ChardokA, of course the most recent viewing of the zone isn't complete, but it is obvious difference so far, is a pretty streamlined cut down too.

Actually Korsha Interior and Gorowyn are fairly mazey too.
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

What's the illusion? I didn't notice anything when I got the achievement other than the achievement spam and you can't click on it either.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

doesn't even show any where in your achievement window lol
  20. Lily Augur

Is it over already?