Please increase bazaar sell price cap

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sn00ps, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Easy way to fix this problem is for them to take the same tool in place used for barter and add it to the trader section. This would allow people to sell an item in exchange for another item. Example - Selling 1 naggy cloak for 1 krono. or selling 1 krono for 1000 of whatever item you think is re-sellable for the item in question. This would allow goods to be traded in a new way becides the use of currency avoiding the hard limit cap while still allowing the use of nobles for people wanting instant plat.
  2. Bamboompow Augur

How about making things cheaper?

Wishful thinking, though. Unfortunately how much plat a krono sells for seems to drive the asking price for everything else. That is a player economy driven thing though and there are some players sitting on mountains of both plat and krono who will pay the ridiculous prices being asked. Its not on DBG to intervene. They just collect the US currency equivalency of the krono which holds a steady value and hands off the rest.
  3. Kravitz Augur

Basic economics 101 - topic inflation. I have slowly increased the price of all the items I sell in bazaar due to plat value inflation due to Krono.

Krono sells for 2mill plat, it doesn't make sense to put anything on traders for less than 25k or less (slight more than 1% value for each item, with 100 trade slots from trader satchels). I laugh at everyone selling items below 25k or less on their traders.

Also no plat sink in Everquest, so that adds to inflation as well.
  4. Millianna Augur

Go back to paying cash - problem solved.
  5. Kravitz Augur

Why? Subs are free with Krono. And you can AFK farm plat all day in the bazaar with offline trader mode.
  6. Blart Lorekeeper

bazaar is becoming unusable. Please solve the coin issue DBG. Requiring nobles rather than plat would be a quick, easy fix.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Please keep plat too, I don't want my misty thicket picnics costing 1 noble.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Bazaar is completely usable :) No issue to be solved.
  9. Bamkan Augur

Great news. This issue doesn't effect you.

Let me know the next time you have an issue (which judging by your posts is about 3 times a day), and i'll be sure to say that it's "completely usable by me" and that the dev's shouldn't do anything to solve it..
  10. Warpeace Augur

The Bazaar works just fine. If you want to use Nobles feel free but don't force that crap on me. That option is already available to you, if someone is willing to pay extra to get you that currency or you take the loss on the sale because of the extra fee to use Nobles.

Best improvement they could do for the next expansion would be allow you to buy and sell at the same time...delete the Blue side and make it all in one.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I think the solution to all of our Bazaar related problems is to bring back the old Bazaar, and make the entire zone PvP.
  12. kizant Augur

They should just delete 80% of everyone's currency in game and then the value of plat would go back up!
  13. Mocha Elder

Let's just do across the board server wipes and reset everything to progression status. Make plat !
    kizant likes this.
  14. Raccoo Augur

I've tried selling chase loot for nobles in buyer, but gave up. Might have better luck if you could use barter to trade it for kronos, but for reasons they don't allow that. :\