Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Badhand Elder

I was wondering if you can still make the seals after you have received the Artisan's Prize?
  2. Vdidar Augur

I believe so.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Yes you can.
  4. MrMajestykx Augur

yes for if you check the bazaar....you will see a bunch for sale.....
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For all who have replied, thanks. Now I understand why epics were thought to be required at the beginning, but actually aren't :)

I started gathering the spawns for Artisan's Wares last night. Hopefully I can find someone with a Quintessence so that I can get the last piece from PoI. Then I can make seals while working on PoP flagging.

Thanks again!

Tat
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

So I'm finally working on this quest. I've done 7 of the seals, just need to max pottery trophy to do those combines before I get into the race/class specific TSes...

The research one, is it doable by a non-INT caster? The glowing energeiac rod combine shows as INT only but that may have changed?

There isn't any way to do the Alchemy/Tinkering/Poisonmaking tasks without having the ground spawns I'm guessing? My Alts are all in the 65-75 range and it appears to get the Meldrath ground spawn you need level 80 to zone in unkeyed. Just debating whether it's easier to just buy those pieces or level Alts up to zone in and collect that piece. WTB accountwide achievement on this.

On that topic has anyone gotten these tasks on a lower level alt?
  7. Brudal Augur

I was able to do the research seal as a melee, you should be fine.
  8. Badhand Elder

9. MrMajestykx Augur

you cannot repeat the Prize but sure can get the task for making seals.
  10. Eanelder Augur

The quest "Artisan's Prize" is not repeatable, so once you get the Aug reward, he no longer offers you the quest again (if you delete the aug, im not sure if you can get it again). The Restocking quests (Seal rewards) are repeatable.

Im not sure what max level for the solstice earring is about. I cant think of any other quests that has a max level on it. Perhaps the quest was last updated when the max level was 85.
  11. Badhand Elder

O.K. thanks guys, so you can still make them.

It would be a shame to lose that ability once it is completed, especially seeing I've already sold around 10 million worth of seals.
  12. Jiggs Elder

Thanks to all who have posted useful information on this quest series.
  13. TenkenTurtle Elder

I have all 8 Trophies fully evolved and have done 9 of the 12 Artisan Supply quests myself. Basically everything I can do as a non alchemist, tinkerer, or poison maker. Having all this completed does not make the augment increase in strength past the 75 AC, 600 HP, etc... Anyone have any clue if there is anything we can do to get this augment to full strength?
  14. Brudal Augur

Wait till next expansion announces the caps on tradeskills being raised.
  15. MrMajestykx Augur

75 600 far as you go for now padawan
  16. MiataDriver Augur

I had destroyed my earring a long time ago, repeated the quest with no issues at level 105 to get a new one.
  17. p2aa Augur

Geerlok works for final combine. I tested it myself.
    So it doesn't have to be a trophy only, anything that increase one tradeskill works.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  18. Bamkan Augur

I happily paid for all my Seals. Was around 4.5mil in total.

I wanted to finish up Research skill, so got to 105 by putting in 1 point into it. And then I started on Guidestones (402 triv) = Ethernere Essence + Stone of Marking (105pp). I had hoarded up about 2000 of the ethernere essence over the year. I got to around 290ish and then ran out. I'll just pop to /baz and grab some more. You can imagine my surprise when I saw they were 3000pp each. Did i really just effectively blow 6mil plat on a skill that I'll likely never use again? :)

Tradeskill items have really gone through the roof. But when next expansion launches and tradeskills go to 500, the current high prices are going to look cheap in comparison . Start saving now :)
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

My favorite part was when everyone thought that tradeskills were getting increased and then the expansion came out and they didn't, lol.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Writing inks are good for this as well, sir.