Bandolier bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Natal, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Natal Augur

I have noticed that every time the server is patched, my bandolier assignments change. The names stay in the same place, but the weapon loadouts they pull up are switched around. Could one of the devs please look at this and fix it. It is very annoying having to rename all the slots every week.
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Odd, when did this start? I will admit that I haven't played on live much the last couple months; but my bando hotkeys worked find yesterday.
  3. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Working fine for me.
  4. lolans Master

My experience is a little different, but since last patch my bandolier will have the correct name still, but there will be nothing there, so I end up fighting bare hands instead of using the correct weapon configuration. Then I remake it, and it is all there. I test it and it works fine.
    Little bit later it is blank again when I use it, back to bare hands fighting :oops:
  5. Lianeb Augur

Make sure you do not have any empty slots top down. Empty spots on the bottom are ok, but no blank spots in between
  6. Thraine Augur

I have friends that this exact thing is happening to.
  7. Maedhros High King

I bug reported this about a week ago. It's really hard to explain whats going on, and it appears to be different for a few of us. I deleted all of my bandoliers and remade them only after they were all gone. Havent had a problem since, but have no idea what happened in the first place.
  8. lolans Master

I have tried deleting them and remaking them to have them disappear again. I am going to try what Lianeb said and test it tonight. I hope that works, because it is getting a tad annoying.:(
  9. Ishtass Augur

If that's a requirement now it's new, because I've had empty slots between for ages.
  10. lolans Master

As have I until this last patch, but now it deletes my weapons from my bandolier. I put my 2 set ups in the top 2 slots, and now it no longer deletes my weapon configurations. So for now it seems fixed. Thanks !
  11. Ishtass Augur

I'd still consider this a bug, but nice debugging work on figuring out a workaround.
  12. Zunnoab Augur

I couldn't even save a second set the other day. The Bandolier has pretty much not worked for me the last few weeks. I'll have to read about the workarounds posted here later.
  13. JChan Developer

We were able to reproduce this and now have a fix internally. The fix should be part of the next scheduled live update.
    lolans, Ishtass, Zunnoab and 2 others like this.
  14. Ratbo Peep Augur

Thank you Jenn!
    -Rat
  15. Zunnoab Augur

Thanks!
  16. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

Thank you very much for the upcoming fix. Was getting a bit sticky trying to guess what slot held my sword/board slot for fast swap from warrior dps to oh crud.. i am up moments!!
  17. eqgamer Augur

Cool that it was recognized and that a fix is coming. I've been whining about this in gen for a couple weeks now but everyone just says I'm drunk...not this time, suckas!

SB
  18. Zunnoab Augur

It's the classic "I'm not bugged so it must be your problem" or "I'm bugged so it must be everyone's problem" broken logic many have. Bugs that really do affect everyone don't (usually) make it to the live servers. Yes, I know sometimes known bugs are pushed live anyway, but it's not usually something this severe.

It's the more obscure bugs that are hard to report. For example a few times in the last month or two I've seen the /dzswap command give a "the expedition is full" message, which is completely nonsensical. I don't know how to duplicate it though. I'm glad they found out how to fix the bandolier issue so quickly.