Live Update Bugs 08/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Silentlyc New Member

Yes my 89 Necro Swishh is gone fro Emar
  2. Silentlyc New Member

This IS an update bug he went missing when I logged in after the extended update . Poof gone
  3. JChan Developer

We can't reproduce this. Is your eqclient.ini file writeable and have you tried unchecking and checking the Mouse Look box in the options window?
  4. JChan Developer

This character should have been restored. Missing characters should go through CS petitions.
  5. Eaiana Augur

Well with the checkbox on it works perfectly. I don't know why my setting might have changed in the last update, but its OK now. Sorry for the noise, thanks for looking into it.
  6. Maedhros High King

Something wrong with the bandolier. When I use one of the bandolier hotbuttons it will often wipe out the weapon set and I find myself swinging away with my fists. Trying to bandolier to a different set simply wipes that set out too. A bit bothersome while trying to tank ;p
  7. Sindaiann Augur

Is this still occurring for you? I can say that it does not happen for me. When I saw this posted I immediately checked the SK, tested individual bandoiler hotkey swaps as well as tank macros with /band act in them and nothing resulted in any sets having weapons or the like wiped out.

Just curious if you figured this one out.
  8. Mostcus Floppa

9. Mostcus Floppa

And can you rename Everquest name on steam?
    [IMG]
    Because in store game name is Everquest ®
  10. JChan Developer

Thanks for the report. With the help from the people in this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bandolier-bugged.234893/#post-3463023 we've found the source of the issue.

As a workaround until the next scheduled update, if you make sure that you don't have any empty sets before the set that you want it will properly swap out sets.
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Raccoo Augur

Homemade Bait and Bait Worm items used to be flagged as tradeskill. Have some in my TS bag still, but took out of one of my other bags and can't put them back in.
  12. Eaiana Augur

Unfortunately I can't give much information on this other than to describe what happened. On Povar, after the crash on 9/18, at least 3 people in my guild lost their fellowships. In my case, there were 5 characters from the fellowship logged in when the server went down, and when we came back none of us were in a fellowship. Based on the contents of our master looter's bags, we were rolled back about 1/2 an hour after the server came back. There were no changes made to the fellowship before the crash.
  13. JChan Developer

This sounds like your fellowship data was corrupted. Unfortunately the code to prevent something like this isn't enabled on the live servers yet. If you find that you're in broken state where you can't rebuild / join the fellowship, please PM me with the character names.
  14. Eaiana Augur

Thanks for the update. Fortunately we were able to do the invites again and reform the fellowship.
  15. Gialana Augur

This probably isn't a new bug, but it's one I only discovered last night. While doing the quest "Proof of Health" in Crypt of Sul, I found a collectible at the spawn point of "a captured seraph." I tried several angles and tried clicking on multiple parts on and around the collectible, but each click only targeted the npc. Unfortunately, "a captured seraph" can't be moved from it's spawn point, so I couldn't acquire that collectible. I have seen many collectibles at npcs spawn points in Crypt of Decay also that make it difficult or impossible to collect. It would be great if all of those could be moved to the side, but at least in the other cases, the npcs have been moveable so that the collectible could be collected.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

If you can acquire a screenshot of these and post them on the issue tracker they are much more likely to be resolved -- so far we've had several collectible spawn points addressed this way! :)
  17. daknife56 Journeyman

Since the update the old problem of crashing every third time I zone is back. It doesn't seem to matter what zone I'm going to or from. I've even crashed going to POK. Every time I crash it resets my memory mode to low. Very annoying since I have 16 GB of memory and a new GeForce video card with the latest drivers and 2GB of dedicated video mem.