Test Update 08/10/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 9, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

When you moved the Warrior proc Strike of Ire to be part of the Infused by Rage AA line, I think you broke Strike of Ire. I see no procs for Strike of Ire after 20 minutes of combat in both the Shield and Dual Wield weapon configurations.
  3. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for the report, this should be fixed in an upcoming test patch and for the live patch.
  4. Behelit Augur

Can't re-purchase Flurry or Veteran's Wrath on test after doing an AA reset on my Zerker. Flurry stuck at rank 9, Veteran's Wrath at rank 3, neither autogrant (shows Serpents Spine ranks) nor manually purchasing works. Not sure if its cause they were moved from Class to Archetype or just something else acting up.
  5. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this will be fixed for the live patch.
  6. Tiqou Elder

can stack Tashan's Lingering Cry with diff rank on a mob, visually in the debuff slots at least, can't say for the damage.
  7. gotwar Gotcharms

I do believe this is working as intended and not a bug.
  8. Morese New Member

Sorry if this isn't new. I'm a new player to test. The folks in general had never heard of this issue.

I have been having issues removing augments to switch around for gear. When I remove some of my augments, they will disappear with an error message about Duplicate Lore Items not allowed. I've removed enough to notice a pattern and it seems to only be an issue with my DoD era augs. I am using Perfected Augmentation Distillers if that matters for the bug.
  9. gotwar Gotcharms

Some more bugs. I can be reasonably sure this one is a bug:

[IMG]

Also getting a bunch of reports (though I haven't experienced it myself, yet) that quest NPC's have been eating items on Test, something that started in the last week or so (if I had to guess... I'd say right around the time of the last housing fix patch).Had a guildie get his necro epic turn-in get eaten and we just had an Aid Grimmel turn in get devoured. Correct turn-ins and requisite flags, correct NPC's, etc.

Lastly... has anyone seen the Gorgolusk spawn up in Sky in the last... month or so on Test? Have multiple guildies trying to key up in Sky for shaman epics who have not seen him spawn for weeks.
  10. Brazox New Member

Ranger AA under Class is showing as "Unknown DB String 10719-1" Has 17 ranks, and it's activation ID is 872 (sorry can't remember the actual original name).

At lvl 75 I'm 5/17 ranks with the next one available @ 91 with Veil of Alaris.
  11. gotwar Gotcharms

Pet attack hotkeys made prior to the patch by dragging from the pet window to the hotbar will instead do a /pet report command post-patch. Easily fixed by dragging a new hotbutton to the hotbar to replace the old one, but worth mentioning anyway.
  12. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, I've added a stacking group to this line so that higher ranks will overwrite lower ones. This will ensure that buff slots aren't wasted on the target since only the highest effect takes hold.

Thanks for the report, I've updated the strings for all ranks of 'Outrider's Attack'.

Thanks for the report. Due to a number of changes to pet command hotkeys behind the scenes existing ones will have to be remade to work properly.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. gotwar Gotcharms

Oops. He said "can", not "can't'. Reading comprehension FTW.

There were a couple other new bugs not related to a level 5,000,000 toon popping into guild list. I wrote them down and now lost them among Artisan Prize notes. Will post when I find them.
  14. Leggos New Member

I've been checking this mob for the last 2 weeks and have never seen it spawn. I also tried to get the Thunder Spirit Princess to spawn and she never spawned either when I tried. There seems to be no way to get to the Pegasus Island unless you've already got the key. I tried handing Sirran an Animal Figure from Island 4 on the Island 3 but that didn't work. This also blocks some Rangers, Warriors and Mages getting there 1.0's as well.
  15. gotwar Gotcharms

Prathun was able to take a look at this and it should be fixed next patch :)

Try speaking with the unlock memories NPC, you could be missing a hail somewhere.
  16. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Vyzh`dra the Cursed event is bugged in AOC instances. Rhozth Ssrakezh doesn't spawn. Upon killing the 7 taskmasters - the warden - and the other Rhozth mob it created a lockout for Vyzh`dra the Cursed. No "a glyph covered serpent" spawned. Bug was submitted.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1054
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

18. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Numerous Luclin raid mobs are double spawning on top of each other (many noticed in Ssra Temple).

During the Khati Sha the Twisted encounter, sacrifices are not spawning while fighting the Warder of Death.

The Warder of Life does not activate until 8 min 30 seconds into the fight with no spell jammer interruptions (10 minutes is the max allowable time to kill both Warders).

The Defiled Minions are not activating at all during the Khati Sha encounter.