Live Update Bugs 08/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Dephtone New Member

The Familiar Haunts Quest in Demiplane of Life is bugged (at least on The Rathe it is). At the step "Confront Bokon Boles in the Demiplane of Life" Boles is not where he/she is supposed to be.
  2. Warpeace Augur

Forage lv 51 AA was removed from my Druid with this consolidation causing the character to loose 50 skill points. All AA were auto granted before this patch to level 90.

Currently cant re buy the AA because FTP status on this alt account and I should not have to pay $15 to reacquire them.
  3. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Combat Agility is shown as:

Rank 35 increases your melee avoidance by 63%
    Rank 36 increases your melee avoidance by 64%
    Rank 37 increases your melee avoidance by 65%
    Rank 38 increases your melee avoidance by 66%
    Rank 39 increases your melee avoidance by 50%
    Rank 40 increases your melee avoidance by 51%
    Rank 41 increases your melee avoidance by 52%
    etc...

Display bug, formula bug, or genuinely broken?
  4. Bugfinder New Member

Kinda miffed, my whole guild seems to have gone missing!
  5. Jaerlyn Augur

I could be wrong, but I don't think that stacks with the 50% proc bonus knights have anytime they are not mounted, so while it's possible it's a bug, it's a bug that is mostly irrelevant. If it does stack, then by all means fix it if it's not intended.

(As for the Knight version... the knight version is of the weapon stance AA. There was never a claim (nor, really, a justifiable expectation) that the buff received would be different, just the AA itself, which doesn't have a dual wield option for knights. (So that knights who do equip two weapons (there are a few wonky options) do not receive the dual wield buff.)

The BUFF itself isn't 'the war buff' or 'the knight buff' .. it's 'the defensive proficiency buff'. Whether they considered the proc buff in relation to knights with this recent change is, of course, unknown, but as mentioned, unless it stacks with the knight 50%, mostly irrelevant.
  6. FixShamanPlease Elder

is Tashan's Lingering Cry working as intended? Didn't notice a DPS increase with my wiz free caster group.
  7. RPoo Augur

It was working on test, I haven't tried on live
  8. RPoo Augur

PS All nukers and dotters rejoice
  9. Tevik Augur

I'm still seeing corpses targeted after riposte kills. It's much more rare than before, but it's still happening. Perhaps coinciding with a riposte and another ability hitting at the same time? I'm not sure, I just know I've seen a few of them.
  10. porok New Member

hello porky here i was grouped with a monk named camden in a HA in bixie waterfront.
    Its called:The great Hunt.

There is this major problem in design with the dungeon.I killed off all the spiders needed and then it asked me to destroy the egg sacks.When i was done it asked for colorful venoms.Thing is:All the spiders were dead.This needs upgrading where you see on the task the request to get colorful venoms.When i was done, there were no more colorful venoms:I was 1 short from finishing my mission and this sucks so much.

Oh yeah this was on the test server.
  11. Kiras Augur

Fright (in Fear) appears to cause instance crashes.
    Greymantle likes this.
  12. Leex Pewpewer

Question....

Pet hit attempts have been reduced greatly, was this intentional? My swarm pet is doing around 40% of the damage it previously did prior to the patch.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

Probably due to the riposte changes, even combat dummys riposte now, maybe mobs riposte pet and don't hit back cus they get stunned or something.
  14. Goodn Augur

My 105 wizard has a full set of TBM Carmine armor from the PoHealth group vendor (minus the wrists since he has 2 tier 1 raid wrists from TBM). The armor is not picking up any stat increases from the Pure Light powersource he has equipped.

The raid wrists show the proper increase from the powersource, but the Carmine armor pieces do not.

I have zoned, unequipped and reequipped, changed powersources, added new purity slot 13 crystals...nothing changes the behavior.

I have /testcopy ed the toon to see if the same behavior appears on Test, so I'll update.
  15. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Items have a 5 Augment Slot Maximum.

Unfortunately TDS group gear reaches that maximum, which means it cannot have a Powersource Augment slot.

If they'd remove the useless Heros Forge Slot 21 Augment slot, then they could add the PS Aug slot back in... But as it stands you cannot due to the Type 5, 7, 9, 13, and 21 Augment Slots on the armor.
  16. Goodn Augur

Ya learn something new every day I guess...thanks for the reply.

...still a bug though.
  17. Brudal Augur

Step up to the crypt-hunter group gear that doesn't have the 2nd type 21 and your power source will work fine.
  18. JChan Developer

What's your guild name and which server?
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

the wizard petsword spell (yulin's pyroblade), used to last until the fight was over, but now it dies pretty fast, making it practically worthless, I suspect the riposte changes are the cause, is this intentional?

This is, of course without letting the sword getting aggro.
  20. Zheros Lorekeeper

The Fall of Illsalin is BUGGED again and has been since at least 7/24/16

Full details with screenshots and can be found here: EQ-1018