Live Update Bugs 08/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 17, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Caxx Journeyman

I've crashed twice to desktop in a row hitting my pet attack macro. Will try for a third, but I expect the same outcome.
  3. Caxx Journeyman

It appears to be related to my ui. Loading the default UI appears to fix it.
  4. Versifier Elder

Guild data on Quarm was rolled back well into last week. People who were de- guilded are back, people who were promoted are no longer Officers... It's a mess!
    Edit: from comments in general chat this is hitting most guilds on server.
  5. Faadaak New Member

"SKU24 Raid Currency" is showing in the currency tab?
  6. Brudal Augur

Did you recreate the pet attack macro since all previous pet hotkeys needed to be remade?
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Need more info on this. What guild? Which players were ge-guilded and are back? Who was promoted and isnt?
  8. Vdidar Augur

All hot keys or just ones with pet attack in them?
  9. Brudal Augur

Socials are probably fine.

10. Versifier Elder

Server: Quarm
    Guild: Vape All Stars
    De-Guilded and back: I don't have a list appears to be 60+ people returned to guild. Guild was down to 240ish members and is now back at 300+ members
    Demoted from Officer: Goodurden, Was originally promoted Friday August 12, 2016. Could be others who are affected.
  11. Riou EQResource

Next expansion placeholder leaking early :p
  12. Prathun Developer

As you may have guessed, those have been created for a future update.
    The currency items have placeholder names, for now, which is unfortunate but not tragically so. They will have more appropriate names after the next full update.
  13. Jumbur Improved Familiar

not a new bug, but since you are rearranging ornamention names on items..
    when inspecting an item with 100+ heroics, the last digit(of the heroic stat) is overlayed by the next column, making it hard to read, this is mostly visible on augmented tbm raid 2-handers(and maybe ear-rings augmented with artisans prize?).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=124147 for example.
    Standard UI of course..
    Sheex and Vdidar like this.
  14. YellowBelly Augur

15. Malbrowncoat Elder

Hello, I noticed this bug just before the patch. 85 BST Archetype AA, Combat Subtlety....Mine shows Enabled Cur / Max 6 / 12 , Cost 10 Timer 0 Category Veil of Alaris Won't let me add points to it. Requirements Level 60, No previous ability requirements. Post patch it is still the same. Thank You
  16. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Cultural trade skill merchants with "Show only items I can use" unchecked are not showing cultural items for other races other than your own. This is probably by design but thought I would pass along the info for those of us that count on vendor listing of items for websites.
  17. Wyvern Lorekeeper

All my Silver accounts lost half the Critical Affliction AAs due to refunding. My 105 Necro went from max dot AAs all the way back SOF expansion level (20/33) . As I am Silver I can not rebuy the AAs. I don't have $$$ to waste on going Gold just to fix this crap. Fix ASAP or give everyone free gold status for a day to allow AAs to be re-bought that were refunded.

Also, other AAs like (Racial Innate: Foraging now has to be bought) - boggle.
    My SK had max Natural Durability/Physical Enhancement and is now (10/11).

I don't even want to see what is broken/lost at this point.
  18. Wambow New Member

Maybe this was intentional. Cleric hammer pet being killed quickly with a single riposte unless casted from behind mob.
  19. Vrinda Augur

Was the change to banestrike aggro intentional? With aggro at 32%, for example, I hit banestrike and it jumped to 87% or so. For a level 100 monk doing 12k banestrike damage once per minute, that's a lot of aggro for not a lot of return. It essentially put me in the position of being unable to use any other discs/abilities unless I wanted to tank. I finally took it out of my hotkey setup since other abilities are better dps for far less aggro.

I've been doing the same content with the same play partner for weeks now, and this is definitely new - and unwelcome - behavior. Thanks for checking into it!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  20. Ybidzian New Member

Mine gets to character select. I select a character. It sits there forever. I close prog, restart and it says :You have a character logged in etc. This happens on all characters, Can't get past the screen and it doesn't show any zone files loading. Any ideas?