Test Update 08/10/16 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Watajoke Journeyman

Does not appear to be the case on test. Focused is outparsing AE version on single target, and looks like youll need a minimum of around 10 mobs for the AE version to start outparsing Focused in a combined parse. Basically the ae version is garbage now and youll rarely use it.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Wow then they have broke it bad. I am going to test soon.
  3. shadowgod Augur

not anymore you wont :(
  4. kizant Augur

Some good changes here but ya know.. you guys really could consolidate ward of destruction right out of the game. It won't be missed.
  5. Brudal Augur

When inspecting the Artisan's Prize aug, clicking the modified button doesn't scale the heroics to 75% (from 80 to 60); if this is intended then the aug is only giving me 60 heroics instead of the advertised 80.
  6. sojero One hit wonder

On test right now and yeah, focused is doing against a single target double the dps.

Furious ae portion has been reduced to 25%, and the main target hit has been reduced by 50%, well wont be using that anymore.
  7. Brudal Augur

25% seems generous, I was seeing 15% of my live numbers to secondary targets on Test.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

mine were fast parses because i was being special and had all 103 dummies and so it combined them all. then when i got different ones i didnt have much time before raid.
  9. Brudal Augur

Could be, i was using level 109.
  10. baramos123 Journeyman

I wish they would speed up the reuse timer on the rampage discs to help compensate for the nerf, could bring zerkers/monks to where rogues are now (10min reuse with 8 tick duration) and bring rogues down to 7.5 min reuse, or at the very least bump up monks duration to 8 ticks like the rest of them have and lower zerkers timer to 15 mins to match monks.
  11. Kaliko Augur

Yes please! This makes sense with it being a major nerf the reuse timers need to be brought down.
  12. sojero One hit wonder

I agree. Zerkers already took a big nerf when they reduced our duration down to 48 seconds, now we are taking it again in the shorts with this change. I would also want them to reduce a couple more timers to match it though for zerkers because most our timers are so long and match up decently with furious because of the long reuse. Zerkers are missing a short reuse disc to help our sustained.
  13. Cleaver Augur

The longer timer was because it was more effective but now they're all useless so who cares about a timer change on furious. We do need something for sustained or an upgrade to older disc that really dont do anything.
  14. Tudadar Augur

- - Chloroplast is now available at level 59 rather than 62.

ChloroBlast is the 62 heal
    ChloroPlast is the 55 regen
  15. josh Augur

Ripostes make it so that the way to take the least amount of damage while tanking is to turn attack off. This is a very very lame thing to require a tank to do if he needs the extra survivability. The toughest among us wont have to turn attack off but there will be people who will survive much better with attack off. Either, do not add ripostes back, or the game needs to be changed so that the benefits of having attack on outweigh the cost of getting hit by ripostes. Much more powerful rune procs, or maybe a rune proc that absorbs specifically riposte damage.
    Vrinda and Fnyanea like this.
  16. Vdidar Augur

Is casterquest on the way back in?
  17. Riou EQResource

Tankquest incoming!
    Sheex likes this.
  18. Vdidar Augur

It has been for a minute or two.
    Sancus likes this.
  19. Vdidar Augur

He would be the person I'd call if I was a tank with inferior skills so I could get a nerf quest underway.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Vdidar Augur

Don't get used to it. The mods won't let me stay around long.