Artisan Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Negdara New Member

How are alchemists getting the alchemy seal. The recipe listed on Zam and on EQtrader's for Formed Suspension of Slime XVII is incorrect. Please share the recipe so others can complete trhese.
  2. Brohg Augur

3. Eruesso Lorekeeper

Don't you guys think it's a little ridiculous to put the Planar TS quests in this? Today with how easy these mobs are to kill and having to wait days for it to respawn is terrible. I hope this can possibly get changed...Someone can just run into a planar zone and kill one of these mobs for the heck of it and set people back..There isn't a lot of people gathering together to do events like the days of PoP so getting flagged is going to be so frustrating.
  4. roguerunner Augur

If he made it include the shawl and coldain ring too or something some of you would still be whining about "contested" velious spawns lol
  5. Eruesso Lorekeeper

I would take the shawl and coldain ring over having to get planar flagged.....Something I could actually work on and not just check every 3 days if the mob is up I need.
  6. EnchFWO Augur

We already have a ridiculous thread about this particular topic. You might want to post there.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  7. Sphynx_CT_SR Elder

I think it is not ridiculous to include PoP progression. I also think that the Bristlebane Challenge should have been on the baking task (or the entire baking task). That would be a true test of people's willingness to work on TS. Before the shawl 2.0 and 3.0, not everyone worked on tradeskills. Then they released items that required max skill and everyone and their alts leveled up to gain the item. Now they have added another item that is very good that everyone wants and it is going to require people that may not have put any effort into tradeskilling beyond the minimum to do a bit more TS work to gain the item.
    roguerunner likes this.
  8. roguerunner Augur

I meant to post it in the other thread, RIP me :(
    EnchFWO likes this.
  9. Rayzen Elder

So this ridiculous stuff, is what they've been working on, instead of finishing the DoT changes they started months ago? of course.:(...oh..and Quarm.
  10. Riou EQResource

The person who did this works on AA.

The person doing the DoT changes does have to possibly make new level Spells for the Expansion... Oh and possibly Items :)

It also makes more sense to do DoT changes to the big DoT users during a level cap increase all at once.
  11. MrMajestykx Augur

this and AMEN
    EnchFWO likes this.
  12. Vdidar Augur

what happens if you don't have all the seals before you do the combine? Or is that even possible?
  13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Not possible. You have to have Earring of the Solstice, Aid Grimel, and Eron's Jewelry tasks done before he'll give you the overarching quest for the Artisan's Prize. The first steps of that quest are to hand him 1 of each of the Artisan's Seals, then talk to him before progressing with the attempt to combine the earrings.
  14. Khat_Nip Meow

To touch on what Koryu responded to you with:

You turn in the 16 groundspawns to Lebounde. (The Artisan's Wares)
    Afterwhich, you speak with him and he'll give you tradeskill tasks for any tradeskills you are max skill/max trophy in to create items to turn in to him for Seals in return; eg., Alchemy Supplies, Blacksmithing Supplies, etc.
    When you have Earring of the Solstice, Eron's Jewelry, & Aid Grimel rewards when you talk to Lebounde he will offer you The Artisan's Prize task which is the ability to turn in the 12 aforementioned Seals.
    Once the 12 Seals are turned in you can complete the quest of combining the 3 earrings for the final aug reward.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  15. Vdidar Augur

Thanks guys.
  16. Sindaiann Augur

Appreciate all the hard work put in by everyone involved to figure all these things out for these tasks and combines. Very tedious work and very much appreciated.

Thank you!
  17. Pharty New Member

I already got Signet of the Arcane since years but it didnt count for the achievment. Did anyone has a clue why ?
  18. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

try swapping it for a signet of might and then back. (make sure its unaugged ifrsT).
  19. roguerunner Augur

might have to take out of bank or storage
    I had to find my earring of solstice in the bank for it to update
  20. Pharty New Member

Brilliant it worked out @adetia :)