Test Update 07/21/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Fixed issues with Agent of Change (AoC) and also improved world/chat performance.

Characters should no longer bug from AoC and missing characters should now be available.
    Torven, Dzarn and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Hellboy007 Augur

can you check the spawn of Vomitous - PoHealth named HA In defense of health? something seems off with this one.
  3. Glynna New Member

Well I hope this is right place to report this. I am working the artisan seal quest. I already had Eron's Jewelry and signet of arcane completed year ago and still have them. I was told giving them to an npc and then cancelling the trade would update the achievements. It did not.I did petition and was told to submit a bug report and possibly there would be a fix with the next patch, so I wait. In the meantime I am almost done with the seals. for the eron's jewelry task it shows in my achievements as having done all the steps except the last one. I don't think I would have gotten the signet if I hadn't done all the tasks.
  4. Glynna New Member

Can't edit my post so meant to say in the above that I completed the tasks for the signet of arcane and eron's jewelry "years" ago
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't play on Test, but I still had my Solstice Earring stored in my house. The moment I moved it from that inventory to my toon's inventory, I got credit for the achievement. Might want to give that a shot and see if you get the credit for the other items. This was before I had even finished the Artisan's Wares achievement.
  6. Glynna New Member

I have had both items in my bank all these years moved them into my inventory did nothing.
  7. Bandages Elder

Ancient spells that drop in velious raid eras... If somehow it happens to have two of the exact same ancient spells on that mob, and since they stack, when they are rewarded, it rewards both of the stack (nodrop). This is a long existing problem, that makes it unable to award these spells to two different people. A good solution to this is to make all ancient spells lore flagged. Or another solution would be to make them not able to stack.
  8. Brudal Augur

Control + Right Click not allowing you to loot a single item from a stack?
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Try speaking with Eron and see if he will properly set the flags.
  10. Glynna New Member

I did try speaking with eron had no luck.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

So this is an achievement? I'll poke Dzarn.
    Glynna and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Bandages Elder

If the raid leader awards the loot using the tool, it will award the entire stack of spells using the interface.
  13. Hludwolf Developer

This is not a bug. As an aside, the advanced loot window allows you to split up the stacks.
  14. Aeular Journeyman

Only if you use the slider, if you try to type in the number instead, it ignores it in place of what the slider is set to.
  15. Brudal Augur

The AA rewards from the Planar Progression quest "Storytime" are not being awarded if over 30AA's (guess), I tried with 74 and it told me to spend some aa's
  16. Angre Augur

When I use Crit Amount Glyph I (Glyph of Destruction I) in a hot key, my Crit Amount Glyph II (Glyph of Destructionis II) is expended and I have to buy the Rank II again to get the Hot Key unused.

Thanks
  17. gotwar Gotcharms

I'm unable to reproduce this on Test. Are there any additional steps to take in order to trigger an expenditure of both glyphs when using Destruction 1?

The hotkey I used:
    /alt activate 4706
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Angre Augur

Ahh, the problem was on my end with the Hot Key for a Burn Sequence. The numbers changed on /alt act line and I didn't edit the hotkey to reflect the new numbers.

Sorry.

Thanks