Paladin Epic 1.0 - Peace Keepers faction

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Eaiana, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Eaiana Augur

After many years of seeing no reason to get the Paladin 1.0, I decided to get it so I can do the new epic related quests like Epic Retelling. I started the epic and soon found out that I was KOS to the Paladin and Cleric guild in Erudin, the Peace Keepers faction. I think I trashed this faction a few years ago killing kejeks for slayers. I have found one quest that I can raise the faction with, "Catman Alliance" which I have to do as a rogue shroud so I can sneak behind the NPC for the turn in. At +2 faction per run, this will take a very very long time. Another possibility is the "Miranda's Chocolate" task, which requires a bunch of foraging and baking, but at least can be done without running around. Any other suggestions? Anyone know if the increased faction potion works on a shroud?
  2. fransisco Augur

loyalty vendors sell some faction reset potions
  3. Eaiana Augur

Unfortunately, there is no reset potion for this faction.
  4. Zenyan Journeyman

5. Damoncord Augur

6. Eaiana Augur

7. Brohg Augur

Your own pet always /cons amiable to you. Have an enchanter friend see if the quest NPC is charmable. If it is, stock up on the quest hand-in then use a charge of Puppet Strings to make enough hand-ins to be naturally Amiable next time you come back
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Kill the necromancer fisherman guy in tox forest, across from kerra ridge. Spawns every couple minutes, gives a big faction hit. Can just stand there and afk and he'll aggro you and die to riposte over and over. Once you are high enough to do the zombie skin quests then you can mass turn in.
  9. Raptorjesus5 Augur

He doesn't give Peacekeepers faction, but he does give all the other guilds in Erudin.

OP There is also an Alliance clicky that drops in Thurgadin which may help. You should also try an Erudin illusion potion. Charm is probably the best bet if it's possible.
  10. Ravengloome Augur

Alliance clicky hasn't dropped in years. It can be bought for like 150 nobles though off Marcia Attimalgad
  11. Brudal Augur

There are 2 versions of the Ornate Velium Pendant, Charges and Unlimited. The unlimited shows "No longer dropped" and sold for 300 nobles but the charged version has Magelo updates as recently as 7/3/16. Although, 100 faction may not be enough to overcome mass killing for slayer achievements.
  12. Ravengloome Augur

I forgot about the charged one tbh.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

14. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

You just need indifferent faction with peacekeepers btw (for the bp turn in), so even invising works. It's Deepwater Knights the one you want at high warmly or so.
    Eaiana likes this.
  15. Ravengloome Augur

What do you do when your invis breaks from opening a trade window and now you are back to less than indiff?

Or does that not happen anymore?
  16. Eaiana Augur

As an update: I handed in 200 Marr's Chocolate Cherry candies to the girl in the kejek camp. I am still scowling with the cats, but I am up to dubious with the Erudite Clerics/Paladins.

Thanks for the tip about handing in the corrupted BP while invisible, I will have to try that before doing more cherry factioning.
  17. Eaiana Augur

The rogue shroud trick using sneak should work here. Also, I think you can open a trade window, invis, then do hand ins at indifferent faction?
  18. Brohg Augur

open trade window
    open trade window, get invised by friend you're grouped with (since you can't cast spells), then click trade
    Eaiana likes this.
  19. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Cloudy potions.
    You cannot cast spells with casting time while trade windows are open, but insta-click items such as cloudy potions work. As long as the npc accepts items at indifferent faction, you can use cloudy potions anywhere.
    Eaiana likes this.
  20. Ravengloome Augur

Ahhh i guess that would work, i am a halfling so i just use hide/sneak lol