Nehsor retired?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MabbuPhinny, Jul 13, 2016.

1. MabbuPhinny Augur

With the release of the Quarm server I seriously hope that Nehsor didn't sell his account and quit Phinigel!

Wynn, I'm providing steak dinners for as long as we both shall live if he abandoned you! You can bring that hairy mage too...
  2. bodes Augur

When he logged in all he was getting was a spam of tells asking "When will EOE get permabanned for blatently/repeatedly exploiting bugs to cheat and kill dragons they can't kill legitimately?"

I imagine it was too much and he either quit or name changed.
  3. Ducreux Augur

Couldn't handle kiting idol so he stepped back.
  4. Finley Augur

I'm not sure how kiting the idol works, but I've heard people talking about it. I think it's actually pretty clever. Do they kite AoW too? I don't think I'd want to participate in a fight that long haha.
  5. EQcleric Elder

We kite AoW. It allows us to split him with limited numbers.
  6. Pikallo Augur

its clever in a special olympics sort of way. its kinda like if you figured out a way to make par on a 500 yd par 5 by only putting. sure, you still made par - but you wasted two hours of your life doing it. worth it to some i suppose!
  7. Blart Lorekeeper

lol
  8. bodes Augur

The open world AOW kill I witnessed involved some pathing exploits to accomplish the kiting. It also looks incredibly boring to spend an hour chasing Idol around then another hour chasing AOW around. If all of that is really worth an extra couple of war bows then to each his own, I guess.
  9. EQcleric Elder

We don't kite AoW in open world. This must have been a different guild.
  10. bodes Augur

No, it was certainly yours and there are plenty of idling people in Kael who witness it. I do see the value in learning 1 strategy and sticking to it so it's not really a big enough deal to lie about it.

Even before the open world kills it was long suspected after people saw the 2 hour delay between your Tormax and AOW systemwides on opening day.
  11. Sterilize Journeyman

If nehsor was that guy running around was ikikgud then good, glad he changed his name. The real ikikgud was way cooler.
  12. Catashe Augur

Kiting idol ain't hard... He's snareable
  13. Catashe Augur

What freakin guild you talkin about?
  14. taliefer Augur

not sure what guild you are referring too, but OGC has never kited aow on an open world kill. we kite in the splits to do with fewer people. thats obviously not a concern in open world. our most recent open world kill the other day was actually our smoothest, so im not sure who saw what.