Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Eonwen New Member

There seems to be a problem with the Dragon Breath quest line in Crescent Reach. When I do a quest turn-in the quest completes but the AA skill does not update to the next level and the dragon won't give me another quest, says I have learned everything he can teach me. I thought I had a bugged character but this has happened now on two characters.
  2. Brudal Augur

Based on https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/drakkin-breath-quest.234041/#post-3452098 it should be fixed when the test patch goes live.
  3. Emperor_Ming New Member

4. Ryanxp Augur

My Berserker's combat moves including the Axes: Axe of the Savage, stopped working.

Tendon Lacerate, Blood Axe, and Overpowering Frenzy , namely , have stopped working.
    I click the hotbutton and nothing happens.
    Been like this for a few days now
  5. Brudal Augur

Sounds like you need some reagents to make axes for all except overpowering frenzy.
  6. Ryanxp Augur

7. Brudal Augur

Did you get higher ranks of the abilities, maybe recreate the hotkey. Sorry, I haven't used the level 86-90 stuff in a while.
  8. Ryanxp Augur

Aha! Yes!
    I just turned in some Rk 2 motes and I'm positive that's the culprit.
    Thank you so much
  9. Ryanxp Augur

10. Emperor_Ming New Member

11. Draego Augur

Well at least this part of your comment was helpful...........

Where as this, I am sorry to say is just utter tripe.......... seriously with all the "Special Rule Set servers" you really don't think they have the ability to just turn an option on or off for any server???

Still I am grateful for a way to be rid of crappy antiquated items that have no use on live servers.