Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Eaiana Augur

If you hail a DoN task giving NPC, you get a bunch of spam about losing your DoN abilities from the opposing camp.
  2. JChan Developer

We're unlocking Zek in about 15 minutes. The other servers will remain locked for now.

Edit: Zek is now unlocked.
  3. Trizzity - Zek New Member

I just lost progression for 2 days
  4. Tankenstein New Member

The froglok warrior that dinged level 10 earlier today on Zek(because my main server, The Rathe has been down for a while) is now level 7......WTF?!?!?
  5. dreadlord Augur

So any ETA or other info? It's been a looong day of fruitlessly sitting & waiting
  6. JChan Developer

We're unlocking one server at a time and monitoring performance. We just found another issue and it's going to be a while (several hours) before all of the servers are up.
    Stones likes this.
  7. Mistic FUror New Member

Is there going to be any compensation for the down time? This is a bit silly, I understand your working to fix it and all but still the fact that its this big of an issue.
  8. JChan Developer

Antonius Bayle unlocking now.
  9. Loki_87 New Member

I was online last night on the rathe when I got stuck in a level 5 skeleton wizard shroud after using it when ever I log or zone puts me back to shroud after I removed it from the npc in PoK.
  10. JChan Developer

This shouldn't happen any more.
  11. Babil New Member

Thanks for all your correspondence Jchan, appreciate all the updates.
    tanith likes this.
  12. JChan Developer

The Rathe unlocking now.
  13. Joshuada5566 Journeyman

I know that Trakanon is probably not very high priority, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could give a shoutout if you don't think it will be up soon. Thanks for all of your correspondence so far, JChan.
  14. Kazser New Member

Nahhh come on fix lockjaw next!
    Joshuada5566 likes this.
  15. Joshuada5566 Journeyman

I wouldn't worry - I guarantee you they will fix LJ before trak lol..
  16. JChan Developer

Trakanon will be part of the last set.

Ragefire has been unlocked.
  17. JChan Developer

All servers are unlocked now.
    Tudadar likes this.
  18. Zaph Augur

AB was stable for a while, but as I type the lag / zone denied entry fun has begun again.

Yay its a raid day !
  19. Ismel Augur

as more ppl log in its getting bad again ( AB that is)
  20. Deillusional Augur

AB is so broken cant even gate out of instances, raid tool is laggy, tells laggy once you can do an event its not laggy.