Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Will you PM me your character name on Zek?
  2. Zalnima New Member

Everyone on Zek is having the same problem, we can't zone. Sometimes itll let you zone maybe 1-3 times. Mostly you just keep getting pulled back to the Succorr point generally and you get that Error. Its been happening since yesterday.
  3. Wandid Journeyman

I sent message with main characters name.
  4. Trizzity - Zek New Member

Zek is simply unplayable. The problem first presented itself immediately following the 24 hour maintenance and has been an ongoing issue for the past two days. The problem is not something character specific, everyone is experiencing the denied zone entry, etc. In addition to Zek, it appears AB players are experiencing the same inconveniences.
  5. Deillusional Augur

Jen its every character on the server that has lag it broken. All my guild was lagging yesterday
  6. Guma New Member

The zoning takes average of 3 tries to get to the zone you want. However, if you are fine without need to zone or modify your group, things work mostly fine. We decided to camp augments in a static zone and had no trouble while doing it for maybe 3 hours.
  7. JChan Developer

We've bounced Zek and Antonius Bayle seems to have recovered for now. We're continuing to monitor these worlds for performance issues.
  8. Frael Elder

Not a new bug but haven't seen it mentioned here; after completing CoTF collectibles I wasn't awarded the trophy collector AA, now stuck at 2/3.
  9. Failcon New Member

Same thing happened to me awhile back, I had to petition and they fixed it!
    Frael likes this.
  10. Mordiak New Member

Antonius Bayle still lagging (chat zoning ect.)
  11. Schalimar New Member

Antonius Bayle is not recovered. We still have lagging issues there. Item placement/movement, chat/tell lag and zoning takes forever sometimes. Please have a look at this again. Thank you :)
  12. Frakius New Member

AB still has lag issues, chat and zoning specifically.
  13. Siny Augur

Still exactly the same issues that are posted here and elsewhere. The 'lag' isnt simply ping. My ms is normal -50ish (as pre-bounce). Issues include zoning (sometimes ending up in odd positions), warping back, taking forever to get in from char screen (and sometimes failing), chat, baz and using housing to store and remove stuff. Pretty much doing anything takes a lot longer to do than normal.
  14. Ismel Augur

Bounce harder it didnt stick, really hope we wont be stuck with this all weekend.
  15. Tulvin New Member

Got the message "The Ability Mass Group Buff is not available for youre class" on my chanter, beast and 2 or 3 other accounts after the patch. All chars have MGB AA and hab been using it for a long time.
  16. Tulvin New Member

Still big problems on Antonious Bayle: "destination zone denied" prevents zoning most times, bad lagg on chat, bazaar queries, invites etc
  17. Trizzity - Zek New Member

Can't leave the GGH on Zek. There are like 20 players online over here =\
  18. Sindaiann Augur

MGB was consildated with hastened lines. You just need to go to your class tab and create a new hotkey
    RPoo likes this.
  19. szane New Member

Can't even log on to AB now, I got to char select once but got bounced to server select when I tried to login.

Bit disheartening for a returning player..
  20. Sonal New Member

AB still broken - you guys seriously going to let this be like last time ?