Test Update 07/06/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Arcturion New Member

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Things that work:
    - Item clickies once again working
    - Franklin Teek is back from his ban

Thank you for the quick fixes!

Things that may be broken:

- Several housing bugs from the last patch. Some peoples houses are cleared out/empty, others have disappeared from their plots. Guild halls are also affected. Sent a PM regarding this issue as it affected Primal Brood, but other guilds are experiencing the same. Unsure of how widespread the issue is, have heard of 2 bugged guild halls and many bugged houses.

- When dismounting from the SK AA mounts, sometimes the mount falls over dead, stopping the character in place for several seconds, before allowing the character to resume movement. This seems to be random; sometimes it happens and sometimes it does not. On the final Shadow Knight AA Steed (The winged one), there is no fall animation, but the character will still be locked in place for a similar amount of time. Unsure if this has always been this way or is working as intended. Paladin dismount from their AA mount is instant and with no character stop.

I feel like there's a couple more minor bugs here and there I'm forgetting about, but I'll update if I remember.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

Another one:

- When in Plane of Knowledge, and possibly other zones, using guildchat will not work. You can still read others' guild chats, but your guildchats sent from inside the zone will not be readable by anyone else.

Very weird, and obnoxious bug.
  4. Vanrau Augur

Zones are crashing and now I don't have any characters showing on the character select page.
  5. JChan Developer

Which zones? I don't show any logs of zones going down on the test server today.
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This is a side effect of /hidec always, if you turn it off (/hidec looted or /hidec none) you will dismount instantly. Perhaps mounts can be changed in such a way as to not create a corpse when dismounting?
  7. gotwar Gotcharms

This isn't just limited to guild chat, but also shouts, ooc, say, etc. The only chats not affected are the chat channels (general, etc).
  8. Ishtass Augur

Oh gosh I never knew that, so annoying!