Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Azlynx Elder

2. Azlynx Elder

3. Naugrin Augur

4. Azlynx Elder

5. Hludwolf Developer

Keep discussions in other threads. This thread is for bugs only.
  6. Azlynx Elder

Force is broken and not working as originally intended. I believe that is the definitin of a bug. It also broke our weave.

Bug already reported
  7. Shurman Lorekeeper

8. Hludwolf Developer

I deleted the one you asked me to delete (the duplicate). And the other one was not a bug, it was a request to roll back something to a previous state.

Lost in that post was what you were trying to tell us about, the bug.
  9. Shurman Lorekeeper

The request for the HZ rollback was due to the current one being.. bugged lol.

This patch, it changed and is not completable. as Is (and sorry for the double post confusion Hludwolf)
  10. Hludwolf Developer

My mistake
  11. Dzarn Developer

A recent change to the scripting system uncovered some issues with this raid.
    Fixes should be included in a potential hotfix, no ETA.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Not sure if really a bug, but at least an unintentional problem created w/ patch:

We have a song line (Crescendo), the highest level is Silisia's Lively Crescendo. It's a self buff song that gives us a 30 second long buff (like Promised Renewal) that heals the group when it fades from the bard:

[44061/1613] Silisia's Lively Crescendo
    Classes: BRD/104
    Skill: Stringed, Cap: 320
    Mana: 650
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 45s
    Duration: 30s (5 ticks), Dispelable: No
    1: Cast: Crescendo Effect on Duration Fade
    2: Buff Blocker B (190)

Now it's extended by Extended Ingenuity, and it lasts 59 seconds, which makes the song less useful since before it was usable every 45 seconds (reduced to 42s recast with type 3 aug).

Perhaps reduce base duration to 2 ticks instead of 5 ticks?
  13. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for the report, the base Crescendo songs will be flagged non-focusable so that they will no longer have their duration focused.
    The Crescendo Effect spells will remain unchanged so they will still receive any relevant focus benefits.
    Nniki and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  14. Benjola New Member

Clickies aren't generating passive AAs.
    Shrunken Gobby earring isn't applying AA or attack buff on Phinigel, after patch.
    Any ETA on a fix?
  15. Greymantle Augur

Please let us know when this is hotfixed. That's one of our staple raids :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Kirbane Augur

i wondered why i wasnt seeing my heals go off, im used to hitting it when its off cool down

good catch sirene
  17. JChan Developer

Will you PM me some of your character names? We're looking into the server issues and we think it may be related to some accounts trying to login and making the server lag for everyone.
  18. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

White Dragonscale Quest is Broke, and has been broken for some time now. Karam Dragonforge in Mountains of Rathe , Eats All four items white dragon hide, square cut black sapphire, platinum trio ring and a marquise cut alexandrite. There is video proof of this here Thanks.
  19. Fian Augur

Ever since the patch, turning logging on makes my computer video so slow the system is unplayable. I can turn logging off, but that hurts me in raids.
  20. Wandid Journeyman

Server lag is so bad on Zek that my character can not zone. I get a message that says, "The destination zone denied entry..."
    Has happened on every zone I have tried to zone into since patch. Am able to zone after multiple attempts.
    Also, server chat lag is approximately 45 seconds.