Live Update Bugs 07/06/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Arcturion, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Arcturion New Member

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

I CANT LOG INTO EQ THROUGH PATCHER STILL SHOWS UNDER MAINTANANCE AND SERVERS ARE CLEARLY UP
  3. Arcturion New Member

The launchpad was in the middle of unlocking when I made the post. Can you try again and see if you can log in now?
  4. Draego Augur

LIVE server bug:

Server: Cazic Thule
    Issue: A piece of a Medallion has become NO DESTROY on the Live servers
    Zone: Firiona Vie
    Mob: An Ancient Jarsath
    Item: A piece of a Medallion'

"a piece of a medallion" auto looted bypassing and regardless of /advloot settings and is NO DESTROY.

I really don't need OLD ANTIQUATED key quest items auto populating into my inventory especially when I am no longer allowed to destroy them.

EDIT:
    Granted its a minor annoyance but still........I don't want old antiquated quest items that I will never do the quests for, nor do I need to do them........ becoming permanent additions to my inventory on the live servers. If I recall correctly these changes were supposed to ONLY take effect on the Progression servers.
  5. Imak Augur

Nope. He still won't. Doesn't respond whatsoever to the task request [keywords].

I completed the Eron's quest series way back when SoF was current content. When the Eron's Jewelry achievement went live two weeks ago, my first glimpse at the achievement pane revealed I have checkmarks for the first 5 tasks only, and not the 6th and 7th. So, whatever flag tracking was implemented isn't working properly anyway.

Regardless, post-patch, nothing has changed. He still won't allow me to re-request tasks 1 through 5. He will, however, still allow me to request tasks 6 and 7, but those cannot be completed as they require reward items from previous tasks in the series.
  6. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Server: Bertox
    Zones: Tested in Neighborhood Guild Hall, Guild Lobby, and Bazaar.

Item clickies aren't generating the associated AA's. Haven't played much in five years, just resubbed yesterday. Spent a few hours setting up stuff, including converting my old duration clicky buffs to passive AA's.

It worked fine yesterday, but only got through about half my chars. Today I click [the duration buff] off and click item again, it just generates a 'shadow of xxxx' and I don't get the AA.

Tested on four different chars now, I lose the stats when I click off duration buff, get the Shadow placeholder but don't get the AA or the stats back. Definitely was working fine yesterday.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

You have to give it to a Priest of Discord to get rid of it. I don't think this is a tag they can toggle by server type.
  8. Dzarn Developer

We've identified the problem with Eron and will hopefully have a hotfix for the issue, no ETA.

Thank you for the report, we've identified the cause of this bug and are working on the fix internally.
    No ETA on this one as it is not as easily hotfixable.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Berserker cry of battle AA ranks 6-10 are not purchasable on live
  10. Kiras Augur

Emollious green form is bugged now. The green aura doesn't seem to do anything to his regen and he regens at 8% a tick even while standing in it. This was definitely not the case last week.
  11. Naugrin Augur

You mistakenly made wizard's force aas use mana and counters. There is no possible way that this was a rational and intentional change. Please fix this bug. Thank you.
    kizant likes this.
  12. Etha Journeyman

- Magician - Consolidated Summoner's Beckon to be rank 2 of Elemental Pact and renamed the ability line 'Conjurer's Efficiency'.

Now summoning pet uses malachite, aa maxed
  13. corwin Journeyman

New characters are not getting AA "summon tome of hero's journey"
  14. Tulvin New Member

"destination zone denied" and extreme lagging. Happening to my chars on different Accounts on Antonius Bayle Server since yesterdays patch. "destination zone denied" and very bad chat lagg, very long response time by group invite, very long zoneing etc.

Game is nearly unplayable since last patch!
  15. Izizizy New Member

Having issues on AB since the patch.

Searching on the /baz tool is very slow to load results and rightclicking an item in the list is extremely laggy.

Also seeing lag in /tell windows.
  16. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for the report, this should be fixed in the next full patch.

The Force abilities will be flagged non-focusable in the next patch so that they will not interfere with the charges on activated abilities.

Thank you for the report, this will be corrected in the next full patch.

The source of this bug appears to be related to the same issue that is currently preventing right click items from activating their passive effects. It should be corrected in the next full patch.
  17. Shurman Lorekeeper

18. Shurman Lorekeeper

19. Axxius Augur

20. Siny Augur

DB, AB seriously needs some attention. Something was messed up in the patch/maintenance and AB is so bad, its unplayable.