Can't log in, says access denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lilura, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kronko Elder

see above
    lying about where you live to avoid taxes or the exchange rate is against the law and im sure if DB wanted to report these people to their local governments they would be in a lot of ****.
    Yimin likes this.
  2. Iila Augur

Maybe DBG should actually put their trash-fire expansions on sale? There seems to be a lot of demand to get TBM for $10.
    Vdidar and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Iila Augur

All the EQ products can no longer be purchased from Steam.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Kronko Elder

wow i wonder why? i love the people defending the RMTers hackers and cheaters warms my heart
  5. Mint New Member

Hey my 2 accounts were banned, then I got the emails that they would be unbanned yesterday evening. BUT I still cannot login... just says the account is banned. Anyone else having the same issue?
  6. Disappointment New Member

Yes, same issue here. I had luck getting into 1 of my accounts by resetting the password. But that did not work with my main account. Try the password reset process, maybe you will get lucky.
  7. Mint New Member

No luck with password reset. Thanks though. Accounts still banned :(
  8. nildiar Lorekeeper

Your ip could be banned my advise try Turing off your wifi and try password reset and logging into a counts on a phone
  9. nildiar Lorekeeper

That's what I had to do for my gf and son however I can't log onto any dB sites from my wifi even on not banned accounts good luck hope it works.. would be nice to have an offical word from dB tho
    Disappointment likes this.
  10. Endered New Member

I have 6 accounts. 2 accounts were banned yesterday and then unbanned this morning. The other 4 accounts were seemingly untouched. I played them until I had to go to work yesterday afternoon. This morning, I logged them all out to reload them, and now, 2 of the unbanned accounts have been banned, and can't log in to DBG site with either that was banned yesterday, but am able to log into game with them.
  11. Mint New Member

Yeah, I just get a sense this is being handled very poorly. I did reset my cable modem and no luck logging in, although I don't know for sure if it gave me a new IP. Also apparently after 5 tries or w/e to reset the password it locks you out... so I can't do that anymore.

I have also heard of people having luck getting into their accounts by jumping onto a new IP via proxy or presumably you could just go to your friends house.

But......... seriously, why should I have to do any of this stuff? Just unban the accounts lol. Clearly this is not being handled correctly by DBG.
  12. Derpyderp Journeyman

This is bordering on the worst i've ever seen something like this handled. They got caught with their pants down on a steam exchange rate and are ruining a sizable portion of what active player population remained after the garbage that was TBM by taking their corporate anger out on us over a few dollars.

Maybe if your expansion was decent I wouldn't have waited a year to try it out considering 95% of the posts in the veterans section for MONTHS after TBM launch were about bugs, missing gear, broken raids or other things making it unplayable...seriously unreal at this point. It's like they want everyone to quit.
    Caell and Disappointment like this.
  13. Roamerluclin New Member

No e-mails 11 accounts 7 banned got 4 back....

Kiss me you FOOL!
  14. Disappointment New Member

This whole issue is extremely frustrating to say the least. I wish our fellow players would stop and look at the bigger picture, instead of going right to the negatives, and being so happy that people are getting banned and punished.
    It is completely unacceptable to me for DGB to even allow this type of thing to happen in the first place. Key codes are generated by them, not us. Its not like normal players just come up with these keys by guessing what the sequence will be.
    Once a key code is released, it should be honored. There should be no way that an item (virtual or not) can be deactivated once it has been activated and used by a player. Its absurd to allow a code to be activated, and then be deactivated once its been used. Once the key / code has been released, it should be honored, period. Why is it the end users fault that a bag decides to back charge a payment? If that's even a possibility, DGB should keep all sales in house.
    DBG should stop allowing any kind outsides sales of anything at all. It obviously only causes issue like this. And its insulting in my opinion to tell the players its our fault for using their legit key codes, just because we did not get them directly from DGB. Make it clear to the community that this could even be an issue, and to how to avoid it.
    I have played for over 14 yrs, on 3 accounts that are Gold auto pay monthly. I have never had a single issue or bad mark on any of my accounts. I always thought that if a code works, it is good to go. And I also thought that if I bought it from steam, it was good to go.
    I have waited (2) solid days for my main account to be unbanned for an honest mistake that I had no idea could cause these ramifications. And as of writing this post, I still haven't gotten back into my main account. I have a severely bad taste in my mouth over how all of this was handled. Especially the complete lack of any kind of communication from DGB.
    I believe I am actually done with this game and will never play anything at all associated with DBG ever again, even if they do ever decide to allow me to be "unbanned".
    Myself, like many other veteran of this game have had enough of this crap. There are much better alternatives for my free time. And you can bank on me using some of that free time to tell fellow gamers how poor the customer service is at DBG.
    Caell likes this.
  15. Ghubuk Augur

If the issue is with chargebacks, then blaming DBG is not necessarily correct either.
    That is like paying a 3rd party your mortgage payment but they aren't giving the money to the bank. Don't you think the bank would eventually try to get the house back?
  16. TheWiz007 New Member

I had traded for one code which I applied to one of my accounts (was a heroic upgrade). When I received the ban email for that account, I was IP blocked and also all my other accounts that had the same user data and 2 step verification were also banned. I only received the ban email and the changed to warning email for the one account though.

Did anyone else have accounts banned that had the same user info, but had not used any of the bad codes?

As of writing this the account I received the email for has not been unbanned - or any of the associated accounts.

I am also still IP blocked - I had to use a local wifi to post this.
  17. Hissteria Lorekeeper

If Daybreak doesn't unban my account ASAP I am going to stop playing all of their games and will never give them, or anything related to them, my money again....

I did absolutely nothing wrong, and now have my 15 year old character banned.
    Disappointment likes this.
  18. shawning New Member

Yea I'm IP banned and even managed to get IP banned on Verizon mobile network. Took me forever to get a new IP on my phone so I could get back into the forums or my service ticket that they "resolved" but still IP banned and one of my 6 characters is still banned. Received the e-mail 21 hours ago. I'm thinking something happened with the script.
  19. TheWiz007 New Member

Did anyone have accounts banned that did not use a code, but were associated with the banned account that did via 2 step verification?
  20. shawning New Member

I was banned. I'm on a F2P account less than a week old and haven't purchased any expansions and I've only purchased Krono from DBG site which I don't have because I'm banned but they still charged me for them. I only reply because I think there were more issues than they think with their script.

I got an email saying one of they keys I used was invalid or whatever but since I've never bought an expansion that is clearly a mistake. I also got the unban email as well 21 hours ago and I'm still banned. I'm also IP banned and they even IP banned my mobile phone lol.
    rotor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.