Can't log in, says access denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lilura, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruven_BB Augur

Perhaps they are on new members because their mains have been banned and can't post here?

But if you want to know my main, well its under my station name, and the name I sign off on, and in my banner. Can't miss it.

Ruven
    Mesc, Aaru, rotor and 1 other person like this.
  2. Donutsz12 Elder

I look at it this way. THANK YOU. now this just gets me away from this game to move over to servers and play on there. Free, and I don't have to deal with crooks like DBG
    rotor likes this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

Zdravko

I am thee very same as the one that used to be on Tunare.
  4. rotor New Member

One time, on an expansion release date, my bank blocked the expansion purchase because it was listed as "Toy Store" in Japan.
  5. Aghinem Augur

We're talking about around a couple thousand accounts that got hit, it is going to take them probably a week to get through everything. By not waiting for an official statement, it gets you to the front of the line faster than those who are sitting.

Quoting myself from a few pages ago for you.

6. rotor New Member

Oh dear. Are they really asking innocent players for that?
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Please read an comprehend .. what I am asking.

You have been baned on your main account, What is the name of the main, on that banned account ?
  8. Draazen New Member

Why is this relevant? And furthermore, it's none of your business.
    rotor likes this.
  9. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

all I asked was:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is Redguides in any way affiliated with or representative of Daybreak in any authorized fashion or are they just a 3rd party RMT (Real money transaction) website. Unless it is specifically authorized by Daybreak, you would have no claim against Daybreak and shouldn' expect Daybreak to back transactions.

EQ's EULA states specifically AUTHORIZED.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    which is NOT any form of attack (Unless you know you cheated of course, then it may seem so.)

to which YOU told me to bugger off which is not the first "off color" offering to me from you this day, or from you to others in this and other threads today. You said I had an agenda against you, which is a non sequitur as it was a simple question with no spin at all.

Another fine upstanding player called me a fool over the same inconvenient question. I made no statement about it, took no sides, made no personal attacks. I just asked a question.
    I'm in PoK because I didn't expect a nearly free expansion. I'd rather be that fool than the one who lost an account trying to cheat the system.

So tell me again how I have an agenda against you, or anyone else here?

I never heard back from the tool who said he was "amazed" when I asked him specifics as to what was so amazing that he had to create a new account JUST to post to me. I am really and truly interested what y.. he was on about.

Don't be all pissed off at me, all I did was ask a few questions that seemed to make sense.

Not my fault some folks don't like where the obvious questions lead.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

ok new member. curious .. if nothing to hide, why you would .. continue to "hide" your guys mains names

Something don't add up .. tell you that
  11. rotor New Member

Why is it any of your business, anyway?
  12. Ieaien New Member

Has anybody gotten ANY response to their petitions yet?
  13. DeadWizzy New Member

I gave you my mains name.....

Not sure why it was relavent or had to do with anything
    rotor likes this.
  14. Lilura Augur

This is from another site. You guys are all farked. And so is this game because it must have lost thousands.

-----------------

Finally got an answer after several hours on the phone, they absolutely will not release my accounts even if I pay off the balance that would be owed for the chargebacks unless I can provide ID and the last 4 of the credit card that was used for the bad codes.

This answer came from the highest customer support person they had, so even if I purchased it in-game with krono or plat they would consider that a violation of game standards.

I proved who I was and offered to pay the balance in full for each account but they flat out refused unless I can provide the CC information of the person who issued the chargeback on the credit card.
  15. Gilad Journeyman

You asked me that question while quoting me in the middle of a comment chain. So logically if came off on you chiming in on the comment chain.

Anyways, I'm not reading your entire post. I'm tired of this with you and a good point was brought up about people like you spamming pages on end with your holier than thou mentality.
  16. Draazen New Member

I am hiding nothing. I don't typically use the forums so that's why it says new member. I have been playing EQ since Luclin. Some friends were banned and regardless of if you were directly affected or not this will be felt by all of EQ I am sure of that. My "main" changes depending on what I feel like playing I suppose. I don't raid anymore so I would say the character that gets played the most is Stallac. Not that his name means anything to you.
  17. Freki Augur

to answer your question the information here is saying hey you had a problem entering the code and are wondering WHY it is not working. well someone might have "given" the disks but without the code you can't get the access. this is much different than the situation where you "purchase" from someone a code, apply it, it works then later find you're banned because of something else. MUCH DIFFERENT.
  18. Ieaien New Member

Interesting...I called and was told that there was no customer service person to talk to on the phone. So how is it that one person gets 1 answer, and others get a totally different answer?
    Aghinem likes this.
  19. Ghubuk Augur

Yes and no. Once the chargebacks happened (and only the person/site you bought it from could have done that), then you need to go back to them to get a refund.
    It just all around sucks because, the only winner in all of this is the scammer that did this. The players lose, DBG lose and the scammer is laughing all the way to the bank.
    rotor and Freki like this.
  20. DeadWizzy New Member

Could be taken a couple different ways:

CS isn't management so they just follow what they have to based on policy at the time. At the time you need to prove with the card. So calling them just goes back to this. They can't go around what they are told to do, unless informed otherwise. Daybreak hasn't made an official announcement so they haven't changed policy.

Granted if they have already decided to just ban everyone I don't know why they haven't locked this thread and said that all players are banned and need to make a new account to play again. Would seem like they would be cutting even more customer relationship by dragging this out.

@Ghubuk and a bonus, the scam can continue throughout eq's existence and DB are the ones that end up losing out monetary wise, not really the players <As we lose 5.00 USD, DB loses hundreds-thousands of USD>. Unless Daybreak puts in measures to watch flags of keys bought or someone base it on region etc so that people who get the key can't use it in the first place <As that would be the best thing>.
    Draazen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.