Can't log in, says access denied

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lilura, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Not one person was banned from buying Krono , they bought expansions , cause a Krono is an item from inside the game , and no one could know how it was got its just there to be bought in Baz , but an expansion for that cheap , they thought they were stealing from DB , now they wish there did not , to late bane them for good ....

Yi MIn
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You are completely wrong.

I had one account banned and the only thing I have ever bought outside of direct from the soe/dbg store or website that could have any relevance are:

game card codes for plat - last maybe 4 years ago

krono

I had to prepurchase TBM to get into beta, from DBG.

I had another account I prepurchased TBM for beta (and the bokon illusion) also banned. I *did* trade krono to someone for a code for some kind of warriors bundle thing, unsure what it was, but had two 36 slot bags. So my first thought on that account was that code, but I have also used krono a few times on that one as well.

They banned more than some code from TBM. They had to have affected some krono purchases as well.
  3. RabbleBabble New Member

Actually various sites and twitter etc are saying Krono and Keys are being banned. And by YiMin's twisted logic you should never buy anything in the baz or sell to anyone in the barter system, ya just don't know where it came from!

If they do not support our safety in trading Kronos and receiving GIFT keys, a GIFT! Purchased by someone else who's whole design is to be GIFTED away! then REMOVE them both from the game, make Kronos "no trade" and end the GIFT program as it is clearly flawed!

Don't send me an email saying I did I chargeback unless my name is on the Credit card tied to my account that I charged back to you! I didn't do a chargeback, I traded for a GIFT key! If they were stolen then DBG should have deactivated the keys by now, I traded for mine months ago!
  4. Vdidar Augur

5. rhizome New Member

People are banned for kronos, you can still chargeback on kronos all the same.
    As per usual you know nothing Yimin.
    Please stop.
    Reht and shik like this.
  6. Aghinem Augur

You realize that if someone bought a Krono from a 3rd party website or even DBG official site, and sold it to you for plat - then do a chargeback - that YOU would be the one banned? In all your personal marvel of high IQ, you are not really showing for it.
    Reht and shik like this.
  7. Moege Augur

Say it one more time for us to believe it. You are also in the firing line if you ever bought a krono from the bazaar it may just be a stolen one.

Since you do not seem to grasp the concept here is the steps.
    1. player buys krono from Daybreak
    2. player sell it in bazaar to you
    3. player does a chargeback
    4. you get banned.
    Reht and shik like this.
  8. Kravitz Augur

Its not just expansion codes that got hit its other codes sold by Daybreak on Steam, such as those Heroic bundles.
    shik and Aghinem like this.
  9. Yimin Augur

That's not what is happening at all , no one could know where a Krono came from in game , this is people buying from 3rd party off game site or not from DB games ...

Yi Min
  10. Yimin Augur

Krono bought this way will just be deleted , sorry you got caught cheating next time you will know better ..

Yi Min
  11. RabbleBabble New Member

Yi Min if you buy/trade for a DBG item in game, be it a game code, a kroon or a Cloth Cap then you are doing it under the reasonable assumption that it is valid and not stolen, you the buyer have no way to verify if it is stolen or not.
  12. Gromph Elder

Krono has nothing to do with BANS.
    rotor and Yimin like this.
  13. Arvins Lorekeeper

At one point you could buy expansions with station cash, I purchased my expansions in game with krono, it was multiple krono per expansion because I had many krono. I traded the Krono for a key, the key worked, ok seems legit enough, VALID KEY, bought a few more. Since krono are tradable, people made killings on TLP trading for items, how is this a players fault? Daybreak you f'd up, now you're playing the greed card, and are going to alienate your playera. Good job Eric Forman!!!! Seriously, no fing way am I going to pay you guys for something I've already paid for. If your security, key code generation sucks so bad, your fault! Oh well probably looking at killing the game anyways, but know this, your stupid POS tactics here, I won't support any of your products again. You guys deserve what you're gonna get as a result of this.
  14. Gromph Elder

No Arvin, You played the greed card. You chose not to purchase krono or items or expansions, instead you chose to use in game currency to purchase these goods to save a few bucks. "no way im going to pay you guys for something I've already paid for" you didnt, someone else did, you used IGC to get. So please stop
    domaca likes this.
  15. Yimin Augur

A Krono is an item ,all in game items are bought in good faith, these people were not buying items but expansions for very cheap , did they really think they could get a $40 game for 5 dollars ? No one can be banned for buying in game items ,cause it is simple , no one could know how that item was gotten, but expansions this is a different story all together , they got caught now they are crying about it ...

My advice is to admit what you did and beg to be forgiven , and have a @ beside your name to show you are a cheat and Thief .....Could bounce them all to a prison server they belong together .....

Yi Min
  16. Blart Lorekeeper

Is banning a 17 year old account a wise punishment for someone who tried to save a few bucks on a TBM key?
    rotor and Yimin like this.
  17. strongbus Augur

daybreak don't care if you paid full price or what for a item. If someone buys a code for a exp/in game item resells it for real cash or PP in game and then dose a charge back daybreak is going put a hold/ban on any account linked to that code. 10 to 1 said its auto done by the system once the charge back happens. ever code linked to that charge back is put in a hold type state, and any account linked to that code is as well.
  18. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

LOL

Hey buddy, You want a $200 Porsche? It's totally legit...

Caveat emptor /ˌkævɛɑːt ˈɛmptɔːr/ is Latin for "Let the buyer beware"[1] (from caveat, "may he beware", a subjunctive form of cavēre, "to beware" + ēmptor, "buyer"). Generally, caveat emptor is the contract law principle that controls the sale of real property after the date of closing, but may also apply to sales of other goods. The phrase caveat emptor and its use as a disclaimer of warranties arise from the fact that buyers typically have less information about the good or service they are purchasing, while the seller has more information. The quality of this situation is known as 'information asymmetry'. Defects in the good or service may be hidden from the buyer, and only known to the seller.
    A common way that information asymmetry between seller and buyer has been addressed is through a legally-binding warranty, such as a guarantee of satisfaction. But without such a safeguard in place the ancient rule applies, and the buyer should beware.
    domaca and Yimin like this.
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

Yes, anyone buying a code from a site for $5 should know there is risk associated with it, but there are quite a few people who paid Krono(s) in an in-game exchange for an expansion code under the assumption the code was acquired honestly from the person selling themt he expansion, yet you are calling them cheaters too. May been have been a dumb move on their part, but dumb doesn't equal dishonest. Good old Yimin
    domaca likes this.
  20. Blart Lorekeeper

Wouldn't it be nice if DBG commented on this situation?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.