Live Update Bugs 06/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 22, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Ifangels New Member

3. Bubonic_VZ New Member

An Epic Retelling - the magicians ornament graphic is bugged. it's currently a large portion of a column that almost completely envelops the player. Hardcore Heritage Mistmoore is not updating the An Epic Request task.
    Dzarn likes this.
  4. Kohnn Elder

The new epic retelling ornaments are lore. IDK if that was intentional or if they were suppose to be like the other epic ornaments. If it was intentional.. help a dual wield brotha out ~ :p
  5. Dzarn Developer

The graphic on Confluence will be corrected in the July patch.

The Mistmoore step will be completable during the Hardcore Heritage event starting with the July patch. It required a number of changes that cannot be hotfixed.

At this time the items are intentionally lore.
  6. Savager Augur

7. Goodkitty Augur

Origin glitches out my client.

When i cast it I cannot consider mobs or see general chat. When i type /1 hello nothing happens.
    I cannot use any skills or anything, it's almost like being link dead without being d/ced. Mobs are still running around and whatnot.

I have to /q out the client to fix it and when I do I was never even origin'd.
  8. Kobrah Augur

The beastlord epic ornament on the placard shows two claws each with a different particle effect. Anyway to make a primary and secondary ornamentation versus having to pick one or the other based on hand equipped to ? They are fancy and I'd like to use both particle effects at same time :D
  9. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

The level 95 daily task from Franklin Teak in Resplendent Temple is not updating correctly. It took 23 kills to finish instead of 5. killed 10 selyrah, 4 goral, 7 braxi and 2 hoppers.
  10. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

Round 2 took 18 kills: 8 selyrah, 2 goral, 5 braxi and 3 hoppers
    The first update 7kills. 2nd 2 kills, 3rd 4kills, 4th 2 kills and 5th 3 kills.
  11. Goodkitty Augur

So I think my hometown was somehow changed. When I use the return home feature @ char select it sends me to Qeynos docks. wtf
  12. Arcainos Augur

Please reconsider this Dzarn. At least for dual wield classes like rogue, bard, and beastlord. Not having rogues dual stabbing those beautiful blades would be a tragedy. And the beastlord claws just doesn't make any sense as a singular claw! especially when there are TWO particle effects.

Think of it this way, the benefit of allowing non-lore items (which is what the previous ornaments are btw) will make players far far more happy than if you make them non-lore just so the monks don't run around with dual wielding staves.

Its like a kid on christmas opening up the box to see one singular, brand new, top of the line, ice skate.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  13. Progress Augur

Phinigel Server - ToV instance request is now on a 4 day lockout instead of the 6 hours lockout it was previously on.
  14. Imak Augur

Seems as if whatever behind-the-curtain flag tracking was implemented for Eron's Jewelry is incomplete. I finished the quest series back when it was current content, but the newly added achievement only recognizes 5 of 7 quests from back in the day.

[IMG]

While Eron does indeed offer me quest #6 today, its not possible to complete as #6 requires the final item from quest #5, which in turn requires the final item from quest #4. Iteration wants its necklace back.
  15. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

I don't know how I misread the quest but I did. For some reason I looked at it like the first mob on the list was the only one that had to be diseased. Anyway, the 95 daily is working perfectly.
  16. Malbro Augur

As per my original post in veterans section about the level 75 daily in New Chelsith.

You need to be able to use the portal in that zone and you need to do 5 or 6 quests in Katta to be able to do that.

It turns out you have to do at least 6 quest to be able to do the 5 for portal access in New Chelsith.

I tried earlier with my alt and the second quest requires minimum 3 people to even get it. Ergo, I am unable to do this daily.
  17. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's nice...but Filty Ape Liver is still tagged as lore. Yay stacking lore items!
    EnchFWO and Dibab like this.
  18. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

Since the 6/22 update, every time I zone my graphics are almost completely whited out. I can only see the outlines of npc, buildings, etc. for about 30 seconds until in slowly clears up. It used to happen when I stayed logged in for more than 3 days now it does it even after I restart my computer. It's worse when I zone to pok and lobby but it's now happening in zones it never has before.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  19. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

It's your settings. I posted how to fix this in the last bug thread.
  20. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

did you bump up to balanced or most memory usage?