Live Update Bugs 06/15/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Prathun Developer

Checking... the state of Great Divide seems fine on the Lockjaw and Ragefire servers at the moment.
    On Phinigel, Great Divide appears to be stuck in a bad Ring War state, so repopped it to its base dataset.
    Would not be surprised if the open world Great Divide Ring War does not always clean up gracefully. We may be able to look into this in the future, but not anytime soon.
  2. Eloela New Member

Since the patch I, as well as others I have talked to, have been experiencing graphic delays... When zoning into a zone, everything (buildings, sky, floor, NPC's, tradeskill stations... everything) is the color white. Even if I zone out of X zone, and zone back into X zone, its the same problem. All you can see are outlines. The color of these things only fill in if you run around it for a while.

Over the years I've been playing, I haven't experience any lag (unless ddos attack). As I said I have not experienced this problem until the this patch, so I know it isn't my comp.
    Prathun likes this.
  3. Pukkun New Member

While it doesn't sound like my issue is as severe as yours, I'm seeing this also.
    RPoo likes this.
  4. Progress Augur

So you are just going to leave it broken....? The zone is empty and you can't bind after a failed war which is a huge issue for people farming faction and doing quests e.g. coldain military wristguards, etc.
  5. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

I was able to fix this on my system by changing the memory mode in advanced display options. Seems like it had defaulted to "least memory usage" (or maybe I set it that way previously and forgot about it). Once I bumped that setting up the graphics issue went away.
    Kohnn and Eloela like this.
  6. mtgdragon69 New Member

Thanks for fixing the level 95 daily from Franklin Teak :)
  7. Fnyanea Augur

The Patch seems to have broken something in arx2 (Principal Quastori Numicia). My guild has been killing it without problems for months, now, no matter how far apart we tank the two named, the adds spawn at an extremely fast rate.

It was working fine last week before the patch, tried it last night, seems impossible now.
  8. MeloxXx Journeyman

Confirming issue with Quastori Numicia. Looks like double the normal number of adds at a fast rate.
  9. Makavien Augur

Hardcore heritage mistmoore stopped allowing An Epic Retelling to update even for a non paladin.
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I have a signet of might, but didn't get credit for the new achievement. i've tried dunking it into and out of the bank (it was out before the achievement was created, figured i'd get it when i logged in). i've tried hailing the aids, and doing just about anything else i can think of to get it - any ideas?
  11. Dzarn Developer

This particular achievement is granted based on a flag rather than possession of the item.
    You should be able to fix the flag by handing either the Signet of the Arcane or Signet of Might to Councilman Taldarius in the Plane of Knowledge.
    adetia likes this.
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Thank you. I had some really fantastic augment *snicker* in it, and didnt want to lose it so was just zapping it off and heading back to try that... worked great!
  13. Rimelure Journeyman

I destroyed my signet years ago. Not looking forward to doing it again
  14. Pyrenees New Member

Hi guys I typically play EQ once a year for a few months. Resubbed went to my favorite solo spot from 20-85 "The Forgotten Halls" and instead of 1.5% a kill in the rat room I got 0.01% a kill. This was my all time favorite zone and one I always used to point new players to in order to level with almost any class. Any chance you could reverse this nerf? Hate to see my all time favorite zone literally rendered useless. Thank you so much.