Quarm Beta Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

2. Flyingelf New Member

Can't access any tier 2 zones in PoP-intentional?
  3. Versifier Elder

Are you flagged? need to finish a PoJ trial for that don't you?
    Dibab likes this.
  4. Bamkan Augur

Just some feedback.

I got to around lvl 55 and went to PoK to sell up and buy some spells. I sold everything i had and got 130pp. Spells are around 90-120 pp each.
    Is it possible to have a 1 time account only bonus of 500pp or so?

Mana regen
    With the inflated mana pools and no out of character regeneration, it takes a long time to regen. I timed it, going from 0% to 100% took 13 minutes of downtime.
  5. Ravengloome Augur

That's normal for the era mana regen though.
  6. Iila Augur

It's almost like OOC was created for a reason.
  7. Ravengloome Augur

Nah no reason at all bro
  8. Versifier Elder

Warriors do not start with a shield but start with 2 bows(Flawed Defiant Longbow x 2), is this intended?
    Rogues start with 2 bows(Flawed Defiant Longbow x 2) and a shield(Flawed Defiant Scale Shield)... seems a bit strange!
  9. Ducreux Augur

What exactly are you looking/expecting for us to beta test for this? Presumably it would be OoW era content as that is the focus of the event but we start at 51 with no betabuff option and (so far) no beta copied characters.

So far my group and I have messed around in some of the lower planes and some oldworld zones just checking some experience rates but I'm not really looking to grind out to 70 just to see if the content is working or not prior to launch.
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  10. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Exactly. This is why the beta is so dead. Im not going to waste my time grinding aa/gear/xp just to be able to beta test the OoW content.

Edit: for clarity
  11. CaptainSkeet Augur

I brought up the issue of leveling during beta and lack of ability to really test the OOW stuff, which is really what the beta was for I thought. Gonna be hard to test any of the raids in a month.
  12. Riou EQResource

I don't know if they changed it, yet, but they were looking to test Leveling rates and who good they felt.

The OoW stuff if they want it tested will come later, likely if/when they add the level/aa giver.
  13. tstrom New Member

Any word when beta will be up?
  14. SoggyGorilla New Member

it was down earlier, but now its locked?
  15. Meepitt_Cazic New Member

lol noticed this with Paladins. 2 bows, a 1HB, 2HB, 2HS, 2HP but no 1HS
  16. jude New Member

Don't know about the rest of you but without serious changes looks like this will be a waste of time .
    Any worthwhile upgrades to armor and weps are out of reach of player even small group. other good drops are not worth going for. Shams have to start alchemy at o and cant get ingredients to lev up . Of course don't need shams anyway because you are assuming there will be a cohesive group throughout the event. News for you fellows, other than a good guild from another server, all coming here how will you ever get to lvl up and get the correct # of players for groups or the raid party. Oh sorry forgot you guys thought we did nothing but play EQ like you.
    Constructive : Make up groups as you log in like planet side not like looking for group. From what I see solo cant even enjoy the game. better yet make it like guide events . todays event to get flag for this or that, and give small reward for completing to each player that participates.
    otherwise gona be same o same o CONGRATULATIONS TO (insert name) for completing event 1,wash rinse and repeat until they get tired of it or event 2 comes out?
  17. jude New Member

yea me too0 thought it was just my brain not everyone else
  18. jude New Member

Glad you mentioned it even in the event as in the bata there has to be preps to do the quest .
    almost impossible to level up solo no mobs to work on? had go PoM just to get a yellow and the second yellow killed me!
  19. Meepitt_Cazic New Member

Beta is back up
  20. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

I'm curious and not trying to start a shitstorm... But is there a lot of interest in this? I want to know before I invest alot of time here Versus Phinny.