Quarm Event Server Coming July 2016!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riou EQResource

They should be a bit easier especially with defiant which is good enough to take you to 70 + AA grind, then all the other new stuff they added that didn't exist in oow (like the innate hit mods, pet boosts, heroics will be on gear, etc)

If your group is good you can probably even win them all in Defiant
  2. DoopsieDaisy New Member

If Defiant is live, a full set of Defiant at level 70 is 100 HME less than Anguish gear.
  3. Riou EQResource

You only start with defiant, don't think any of it actually drops
  4. DariyaVika Augur

Logged in as a mage, everything seems normal except for one thing: no cash, and no reagents.

Need to start people with 100-200pp to buy reagents. Going to have to run over to Najena and blast some trash rq so I can buy malachite to summon a pet.
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yeah I missed that.

Shame I was hoping for at least 6 months, will take a while to level from 51 to 70, let alone do the OOW content.
  6. Moleh New Member

Any experts can let me know the state of classes in Omens of War? I played will Pop then not till about 4 weeks ago. Would be good to understand what classes could solo, heal, tank and dps the best at this stage of EQ. Any OP classes at this stage that we think people will flock to?

Thanks in advance

Moleh
  7. Dujonian Journeyman

The only issue with giving folks 100pp when they make a character is the potential abuse of getting 100pp for every character made, putting the 100pp in shared bank, create second character, receive 100pp, put in shared bank, delete second character, create new character, receive 100pp, put in shared bank... lather, rinse, repeat. And yes, people will do that.

Krono's may help down the road, but starting out, it's just like being a Level 1... go out and get that plat, y'all.
    DariyaVika and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  8. Finley Augur

I feel stupid asking this like I missed something obvious. Can I get the mount without raiding on that server?
  9. DrAxe Journeyman

Sounds good and all, but the rewards are seriously lacking, the mount is OK, but game is already watered down full of mounts.
  10. Riou EQResource

Yes, buy it in bazaar. Or in the LoY place for drogmors, most expensive ones aren't raid speed though. Or can roll a Knight for AA mount.

Yea, there is no reason to give anyone plat, at 51 anyone can earn like 600-1000 plat in an hour at that level without too much trying.
  11. Finley Augur

I specifically mean the reward mount

[IMG]
  12. Riou EQResource

Oh, yea, then, you just have to beat the 6 mpg group trials to win on the group side to get the rewards, the only difference between raiders and groupers are the titles
  13. Gumby Augur

Be nice to know how much raid currency you can claim for one of those options.
  14. DariyaVika Augur

I didn't even think about that. Okay, maybe just start mages out with one stack of malachite and necromancers with one stack of bonechips? Neither sells for more than a few gold, so wouldn't be worth exploiting.
  15. Laronk Augur

It would be very hard to beat the mpg trials in flawed defiant armor on the tank its 50-60 hp on most slots except for the bp.

Now if there was all the defiant then sure but not with the level 51 defiant junk
  16. Ootax Augur

any date yet on when this serer will launch?
  17. Sakuraba Augur

This one sounds a lot more awesome than EQ2's counterpart lol; now I'm kinda torn on what to do with my sub fees this month since I've been subbing to another game the last few months.
  18. DariyaVika Augur

Hard for me to not sound like an elitist when I say that GoD/OoW was the beginning of group play that was a step up in challenge level than previous group content.

Will put it this way: Remember in Kunark when you'd group with an enchanter who could lock down 5 or 6 mobs from a bad pull, while keeping up buffs on the group, and clerics who could help with CC by rooting mobs and stunning healer mobs? Those guys and gals did well when the group content required people to be more active.

Remember the enchanters who could barely mez two mobs, were always forgetting to rehaste melees, and in general thought that their ability to cast clarity was enough of a reason to invite them to a group? Remember the clerics who got angry if they had to do anything other than cast complete heal on the tank once a minute or so? Yeah, those guys and gals struggled when GoD came out and they needed to cast preemptive heals and take complete heal off their cast bar because it was way too slow.
  19. Ravengloome Augur

Some people are just bad. Woulda Saved you like 2 paragraphs :p
  20. Camdalf New Member

Any word on a release date for this? Would like to build some hype for me and my friends.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.