Live Update Bugs 06/15/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 15, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Xyzith New Member

My character rolled back for about 1 day.
  3. Iila Augur

How about giving any info about your character? Level, server, etc?
  4. Xyzith New Member

Server: Erollisi Marr - The Nameless
    Char: Xyzith IKS WAR

Was Lv 23 before server down in Swamp of No Hope. It's lv 21 now in Lake of Ill Omen.
    Iila likes this.
  5. Drewie Augur

I have Signet of the Arcane, Earring of the Solstice and Xanthe's Earring of Nature in the same bag in bank. I only got the achievement for the Signet, not for the earrings.
  6. Whyohwhy New Member

I just logged in and was rolled back quite a few days. i completed my lesser spirit armor progression like half a week ago. and now it says i dont have it and only have 1 or 2 collections in each of the 4 missions.
    Character: Scaledwolf
    Server: Cazic Thule
    Things I lost: Glistening Oil Augment, Lesser Spirit Armor progression /ach, Anashti sul, Lady of Life group progression mission, undead underground group mission, deadline group mission, the head of the snake group mission. These are just some of the things i lost that stand out to me atm. pls help, your Petition window keeps re-directing me when your auto help desk doesnt have the asnwer. also lost my hunter /ach for degmar i just did last night.
  7. Whyohwhy New Member

actually i think i know whats causing the roll backs if i can get a dev's attention.
  8. Labradorian77 New Member

A Simple task level 95 lists 5 gusts of wind which don't exist in this zone.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Warden Hanvar locked at 5%, no new guards spawned. Reset and tried again, exact same result. Noticed that only 4 guards are spawning on the last round. Tried again VERY slowly, waited for all 5 guards to spawn before killing any of them. Hanvar went down.

Giving mask to Priest of Discord does not give you tribute, as the patch notes indicate. It destroys the mask.

Why was the mask made "No Destroy", anyway?
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Take it out the bank and it should give you the achievement.
  11. Drewie Augur

Thanks, it worked ! Though I previously got the Signet achievement without having to get the signet out of bank.
  12. JChan Developer

For these two cases that I've just verified in the logs (you hit the infinite Link Dead loop while zoning bug) you'll need to open a petition to get your characters restored. You may need to try another browser if it's not letting you open a ticket after you log in at https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

We know why it's doing this, however we don't have a good way to reproduce the problem. You can PM me if you have reproducible steps.
  13. Prathun Developer

I think I see how this can happen and I'm in the process of fixing it. Thanks for letting us know!

The patch message note meant tribute in the literal dictionary sense and not the game's Tribute system. Sorry for the confusion.

Changes for an upcoming server.
  14. Kethir Developer

I checked a Live server, and there are currently 16 gusts of wind in the L95 Hot Zone Resplendent Temple.
    Edit: Turns out that those gusts of wind aren't combatable. I'll get this fixed, thanks!
  15. Parts Journeyman

thanks for changing bind in Plane of Mischief sirs and ladies, the winds are calm in the land today, no gusts, as you can tell from the above task too.
    Prathun likes this.
  16. Zemi New Member

I can confirm the same happened to me just now on Hanvar.
  17. RPoo Augur

I have never seen this before when I have an NPC's corpse targeted. I'm trying to cast a group buff and it's now telling me "Your spell is too powerful for your intended target."
  18. EnchFWO Augur

And... the Plane of Fear: Revisited zone in is at the exact same point as it has been since... forever. If you did move it maybe it was a few ft to the left or right but as it stands it either was a "pointless" change or it didn't work.
  19. Apolline New Member

I posted this in Player Support but I suppose I should have posted it here since I believe this was caused by the patch:

My characters are getting zero AA or regular experience in Forgotten Halls against yellow mobs. This seems to have started a few days ago since it was working fine last weekend. I have tried it with various characters of various levels, classes, mercs, etc. and it is the same results on each of them. No experience at all and that is with Lesson running! This is on Tunare server.
  20. JChan Developer

This is intended. It's not zero but drastically reduced.