Test Update 6/8/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethir, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Kethir Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Openhand New Member

3. Opius New Member

• A bug to visible armour that when a power source is equipped doesn't add stats to Plane of Health armour purchased from the vendor in The 'Broken' Mirror.
    • Steps to Reproduce:
      Get gear Equip power source
    • Actual Result:
      Power Source provides no stats
    • Expected Result:
      Power Source provides stats
    • Please fix this as the CotF tier 2 group BP is better than the tier 2 BP from TBM.
  4. --Voodoo-- Augur

Magi at the LDoN camps (North Ro, South Ro, Butcherblock, Everfrost, and Commonlands) and in the Guild Lobby have suddenly become obsessed with Farstone magic, and are refusing to teleport to anywhere but Nedaria's Landing.
  5. DeadRagarr Augur

TBM:

All HA's now pop up as expeditions as well as shared task. They don't seem to function properly as we were still able to zone others into the HA by sharing the /taskadd, but not the /dzadd. The zone seemed to ignore the DZ all together, but still pop up as if we had one.

This was tested on Grummus! as well as Decay Decreased.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I noticed this for plane of hate/fear last week.
  7. --Voodoo-- Augur

This is back. Went away the day after I posted this, but doing it again now.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

For some reason people are crashing when zoning and when trying to log in are getting error 1017 about needing to patch but there is nothing to patch. Just started in the last few minutes. Not sure if it's affecting Live servers or not.
    Pooneyboy likes this.
  9. -wycca Augur

I'm having this issue on quarm beta right now.
  10. Teao New Member

Can't log into test keep getting a 1017 error
  11. Tiejinnie New Member

Same as Teao. Been getting 1017 error for the past 1hr+ trying to log into Test.

Can log into Live servers with no problems.
  12. Gialana Augur

Also happening for TBM missions (I haven't tried TBM HAs).
  13. EnchFWO Augur

This started happening with PoH: Revisited a few weeks ago as well. Difference is that Hate is coded as a task.

Seems something changed before this patch and then again after to also affect HA/missions.
  14. Platrat Journeyman

Not a bug but have been getting an 1017 for past 6ish hours when logging into test.
  15. JChan Developer

1. Launchpad click on "Test" next to "Version:"
    2. Click "Open Game Directory"
    3. Delete eqhost.txt in that directory.
    4. Close and re-open Launchpad.

If this doesn't fix the issue please post on this thread.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Test & Beta are both giving 1017 errors to everyone who tries to log in to either. Check the threads and you will see multiple posts in each mentioning it. I'll try your suggestion right quick and let you know if that helps.
  17. Benhan Journeyman

cant log into beta or test tried doing this 2x same error 1017 even restarted
  18. Flyingelf New Member

Tried your fix but unfortunately it did not fix my 1017 issue either
  19. gotwar Gotcharms

Jenn, check PM's for more info on when this issue started and how it's manifesting. I'm in game on Gotcharms, as soon as someone zones they will crash and be unable to re-enter. I'm assuming the same is happening on beta (not confirmed).

EQhost.txt, same pre-repatch and post-repatch:

Host=lvseq-test-l01.everquest.com:15900

Still 1017'd.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Same problem after trying the fix you posted.

[IMG]