Devs; please fix Dracoliche hit box

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightops, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Nightops Augur

Can a dev please fix the Dracholiche hit box in the TBM Plane of Fear : revisited instance.

A few months ago the target ring was adjusted in size on this mob (model). However the hit box is still extremely small and hard to find now. Before, a melee could tell where the hit box was with the smaller target ring, now with the larger target ring, getting melee to hit has become much harder. It is very common to be standing within the target ring and receive a 'can not hit' message.

With all of the intentional mechanics (fear, knockback, & belly caster) and the reoccurring issues with the zone putting people 'under the world' if you stand in the wrong place during the fear, a hit box the same size as the target ring should be workable & acceptable.
    roguerunner, Xeladom, Gumby and 3 others like this.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

I second this, also since he is a belly caster its hard for casters to hit as well. With all the moving around that can happen due to fear etc, this fight is a real pita.
  3. Hellboy007 Augur

good new is.. in a few months.. this will all be obsolete and dead. think god.
    Iila likes this.
  4. segap Augur

I'd prefer they fix the bug where if a disc ends while feared, I cannot activate another disc until I've been feared again. I can find the hitbox (not as easily as before the "improvement" they did), but I do horrid damage until the next fear.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Please consider stopping by the issue tracker and posting this improvement there, or, with your blessing i will do so.
  6. EnchFWO Augur

Am I the only one that appreciates that they made re-vamped PoFear even more miserable than the original? :rolleyes:

It's easily the worst raid zone of the expansion. Lots and lots of Fear AEs, about 99% CC immune mobs, 600k DTs if you're even slightly close to CT... did I mention Fear AEs? Even worse is that the 3-golem chest is like... 1/2 a chest.

So instead of fixing the Draco hitbox... how about fixing the 9th circle of hell in general? :confused:
    Iila likes this.
  7. Nightops Augur

Please move / copy the request to any place which will help resolve the problem.

As far as the rest of the zone; I do agree some other things need to be fixed, but Im happy with one step at a time.
  8. Warpeace Augur

I get the mob is a belly caster but holy crap what a tiny area to get your melee on :(
  9. AnzoRagespirit Augur

I hate this raid.
    Xeladom and Iila like this.
  10. Vdidar Augur

What world are you living in. We have at least 6 months of the broken expansion.
  11. Iila Augur

New expansions release in Oct/Nov.

Plus maybe a whole month of beta to get out of farm raids early!
    Vdidar likes this.
  12. Hellboy007 Augur

yea our guild doesnt even bother doing fear anymore.. its such a head ache that is not even worth wasting time. Fear is literally dead last on our list.. right behind not raiding at all.