TLP Cultural - do not meet requirements

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elthorien, May 16, 2016.

1. Catashe Augur

Heraldic was put in during Luclin so shouldn't be in anyway... The velious made Qyenos armor is the silly enchanted armor that uses silver,electrum,gold,plat bars so who cares about that... The enchanted and/or Imbued Field Plate is the "kunark"/Velious version of Dwarven plate, Mithril plate, etc..
  2. Elthorien Elder

Cultural Armor has basicaly 3 Tiers...

1st Tier was introduced with kunark (and later changed for TLP servers as velious expansion)
    it consists of alot of the armors folks above are listing

2nd Tier was introduced with Shadows of luclin (i remember this release vividly cause i cheated. i found out the recipies ahead of time before released to live servers via unnamed sources and horded blue diamonds and made millions and millions of plat, back when a million plat was considered a lot of money)
    items like Blessed Full Mithril, Fierce Heraldic ect (stuff with 20hp/mana up to 40hp/mana or 80 hp ect)
    these items use a temper called Celestial Temper, this is player made useing Blue diamonds... if you lock this out it will prevent that teir of armor from being manufactured.. then would be free to unlock the 1st Teir kunark/velious armor
    for the next porgression server... if you just lock out the different racial tempers until velious, you will not have to go in and lock each individual item pieceof armor

3rd Tier was introduced with Dragons of Norrath and was added on to for most expansions afterwords.. it looks like they got that solidly locked out by not haveing the ore / silks / leather dropping on progression servers
  3. vardune Augur

The stuff i have tried and failed at combining for the Dwarf cultural armor is the following. This would be nice to have in the game because it has NO deity restriction at all, just race and class.

Enchanted Dwarven Plate Helm ID: 21290
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Visor ID: 21291
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Collar ID: 21292
    Enchanted Dwarven Breastplate ID: 21293
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Pauldron ID: 21294
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Splinted Cloak ID: 21295
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Girdle ID: 21296
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Vambraces ID: 21297
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Bracers ID: 21298
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Gauntlets ID: 21299
    Enchanted Dwarven Plate Greaves ID: 21300

Enchanted Dwarven Plate Boots ID: 21301

Also the following is in the game and i have made them both the Chain and Plate Versions. The only Dwarf combine that doesnt currently work is the Enchanted Dwarven Plate.

Imbued Dwarven Plate Helm ID: 23468
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Visor ID: 23469
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Collar ID: 23470
    Imbued Dwarven Breastplate ID: 23471
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Pauldron ID: 23472
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Splinted Cloak ID: 23473
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Girdle ID: 23474
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Vambraces ID: 23475
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Bracers ID: 23476
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Gauntlets ID: 23477
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Greaves ID: 23478
    Imbued Dwarven Plate Boots ID: 23479

The Ogre Sets seem to all be combine able i have made all the Plate Versions but i have not attempted the Chain versions. The Ogres don't have a Enchanted not Imbued set of armor at all.
  4. vardune Augur

Any other blacksmiths want to add missing combines?
  5. Happyfeet GOML Journeyman

Stormreaper stuff isn't in game either, I've attempted to combine them.

Stormreaper Boned Leggings
    EQ item ID: 24369

Stormreaper Boned Tunic
    EQ item ID: 24367

Stormreaper Boned Shoulderpads
    EQ item ID: 24363

Stormreaper Boned Gloves
    EQ item ID: 24366

Stormreaper Boned Cloak
    EQ item ID: 24368

Stormreaper Boned Boots
    EQ item ID: 24360

Stormreaper Boned Belt
    EQ item ID: 24364

Stormreaper Boned Cap
    EQ item ID: 24362

Stormreaper Boned Gorget
    EQ item ID: 24359

Stormreaper Boned Mask
    EQ item ID: 24358

Stormreaper Boned Sleeves
    EQ item ID: 24365

Stormreaper Boned Wristguard
    EQ item ID: 24361
  6. Catashe Augur

Stormreaper stuff is Luclin, can tell easily by how it uses celestial temper.. Only halfling stuff that should be made atm is the Imbued Vale stuff
  7. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

8. Aenoan Augur

I always thought the only good cultural in velious that was fierce stuff ? I dont remember when it was actually in game but it was Rallos Zek follower plate armor, had like the best ac/hp in game. Im betting its probably outta era.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12360
  9. Catashe Augur

No the Fierce stuff was all put in during Luclin
    Aenoan likes this.
  10. Aenoan Augur

Ah, I couldn't remember when it came out but I had a feeling it was later then I expected.
  11. Catashe Augur

its not hard to tell, any cultural thats got HP/Mana on it was luclin or later minus the erudite tailoring that has maybe 20hp on it.. That was put in during Mid Velious
  12. vardune Augur

13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Plus, I don;t want to rush this before an upcoming design lock.
    Umbraeques likes this.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like lots is missing there as well, though it does show a good portion.
  15. -wycca Augur

Having helped with p99 sourcing over the years, I know that tradeskills are remarkably well referenced, down to individual patch changes. Sort of curious what you think is missing. If you're comparing it to what's currently in-game on TLP in early expansions, then it's probably worth mentioning that you have a ton of out-of-era recipes active atm.
  16. Umbraeques Lorekeeper

The Imbued Teir'Dal Chain works on Phinigel. I have made several pieces; not all (tempers are a slow process) but some. Its the enchanted and/or imbued plate and the enchanted cain that are missing. Unenchanted plate works, haven't tried unenchanted chain at all.
  17. Catashe Augur

^This.. Everything thats on that site is what techincally only whats supposed to be in era through Velious... sure the site still says the gnome and erudite cultural is not in era for P99 yet but those were put in during Velious... sadly anything not on that site unless the recipe was never discovered is out of era and "techincally" shouldn't be on the TLP at this time but oh well they are... aka Golden Idol, Leatherfoot Haversacks,Mistletoe sickle all were put in during luclin.. Golden Idol and Mistletoe sickle especially since they were introduced with the Protection of the Cabbage quest which is CLEARLY luclin but what can ya do? Can't get the genie back in the bottle after he's out so... So like wycca here.. I'd love some references to the items that aren't on that list ;)
  18. Firesyde424 Journeyman

I can confirm the following:

Tier'Dal Adamantite plate armor (base armor +ac) can be currently made
    Tier'Dal Adamantite plate armor (enchanted with stats) does not work - "Do not meet requirements"

Mystic Koada'Dal Mithril plate armor (base armor +ac) can be currently made
    Mystic Koada'Dal Mithril plate armor (enchanted with stats) can currently be made with the following pieces personally verified: BP, Arms. Legs, Bracers, Boots, Gloves.
  19. Catashe Augur

Also if possible could you PLZ unmark Essence of Sunlight say a GoD item... that drop was in LONG before GoD and is part of the Qyenos cultural stuff... It been on the bug list for so long the admin on your bug website actually marked it closed before it was ever fixed on the TLP
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have made the changes, and I put them out for testing yesterday. Theoretically, if there are no huge changes, they will update next patch.

Do you mean it is no longer an NPC drop?
    Baldur and Umbraeques like this.